Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why is there no title on the slipcover? Film arena dont seem to put any titles on there slipcovers?
Personally I'm perfectly happy with there being no title on the front/back of the slipcover, there's one on the spine and that's what I end up seeing when I want to find a film anyway.

Reactions: StifflersDad
There is something about a cover without a title that just doesn't seem right to me. I don't understand why the title of a film is considered unimportant by a lot of collectors.

Reactions: djjez83
If only other retailers would put this much effort in putting together great packages... And if only it would be for actually memorable movies...

there is always one or two who gotta moan, if its that bad don't buy it!!! :jacked::jacked::jacked:

personally i think film arena have knocked it right out the park end of story :D

now lets hope they put that much work into the others such as kingsman and terminator and all the various other on gb of late that would be wicked :cigar:

big thanks @carllenc for all your hard work with this group buy and all the travelling you have to do :angel::notworthy::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
you have made my day :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

basil :thumbs: