Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(n) I was there exactly at 8 pm and the site jammed, my browser didn't do a thing as I tried to pick one. Waited for ages this release, cancelled my hobby and got nothing.

Edit: Quickly went to evilbay and got my copy

Last edited:
@JackRegan currently there are 12 people in the gb list which havent paid yet with tommorrow being the deadline for payement as a guess i suspect there copies may be available if they haven't paid up by then as a thought, providing that the list is upto date. can't understand some people not paying up when asked its not rocket science.

hope it helps
basil :thumbs:

@JackRegan currently there are 12 people in the gb list which havent paid yet with tommorrow being the deadline for payement as a guess i suspect there copies may be available if they haven't paid up by then as a thought, providing that the list is upto date. can't understand some people not paying up when asked its not rocket science.

hope it helps
Yes, I'm quietly in the waiting list hoping theose don't pay and I'm able to get in the second round and I'll pay as soon as I'm requested to ^^

hope it helps

Thanks Basil,

Kind of you to take the time.

Yeah, if on the offchance someone does or has changed their minds, then I think I may be in the running. We'll see :)

But all that effort wasted on an awful film !?
That opinion has already been discussed to death here.

There will be films you like and films you don't. People are allowed to have different tastes - if you don't like it don't buy it, and leave it for those that do.
If anything the print run for this wasn't big enough - based on people commenting that they haven't been able to get a copy when they wanted it and the HDN group buy being increased from the initial 20 to over 100.

I like to watch and collect all kinds of films. FilmArena does incredible packages and I'd want to collect them all. This release of Elektra sold out instantly and every single one from ebay was sold with double price.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Just a tiny bit OT, but if we are talking about a bad movie in a steelbook then my no1 is Blufans Oz The Great and Powerful. Had to buy the steelbook, but the movie is bloody awful! :)

Reactions: Actarus
Just a tiny bit OT, but if we are talking about a bad movie in a steelbook then my no1 is Blufans Oz The Great and Powerful. Had to buy the steelbook, but the movie is bloody awful! :)

haha I think we've all done that. But Oz and Elektra are both entertaining, IMO. Not quite Citizen Kane but a heck of a lot better than watching paint dry. And Ms. Garner is woefully underrated, any steel that prominently features her is ok by me!