Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed zavvi don't have the word 'Steelbook' in their title description, won't help shift this unless corrected. Oh and yes, nipple spot has been noticed, thanks !, Once you see, you cannot unsee...:happy:

Just noticed zavvi don't have the word 'Steelbook' in their title description, won't help shift this unless corrected. Oh and yes, nipple spot has been noticed, thanks !, Once you see, you cannot unsee...:happy:

who care if it's steel or not.

as long as we have the nipple !!!!!

:rofl:

Reactions: Phantasmic
This looks a lot better in hand than I thought it would, its raining in the back round so the varnish almost looks like a touch of spot gloss? I'm not that clever with a camera, whoever is able to should take some shots of this. A very nice surprise I must say.

Got mine today ... with a small dent.:(

Time for email tennis with Zavvi!o_O
Mine too. Already played the email tennis, and mine's on its way back for a replacement ... I hope, given the news in the next post:
Elektra has been back on sale all this week, it has literally just SOLD OUT now.....

Damn, I'm needing a replacement as well. :(
Well, I hope I still get one now, with them having agreed to replace it...

I had this ordered along with Ghost Rider in a moment of weakness before remembering that both movies are awful and cancelling. I've been bitten by the steelbook bug!

Mine too. Already played the email tennis, and mine's on its way back for a replacement ... I hope, given the news in the next post:

Well, I hope I still get one now, with them having agreed to replace it...
Well, just as I expected, they have now said that they don't have any left in stock to send me a replacement, so have refunded me instead. Despite it still being in stock when they agreed to replace it. Any customer focused organisation would have put one aside for me at that time so that this issue wouldn't arise. In fact, Amazon would have sent a replacement straight away, and only charged me if I didn't return the original within a specified period of time.

Once again I find myself reporting that Zavvi could learn so much from Amazon regarding customer service....

Well, just as I expected, they have now said that they don't have any left in stock to send me a replacement, so have refunded me instead. Despite it still being in stock when they agreed to replace it. Any customer focused organisation would have put one aside for me at that time so that this issue wouldn't arise. In fact, Amazon would have sent a replacement straight away, and only charged me if I didn't return the original within a specified period of time.

Once again I find myself reporting that Zavvi could learn so much from Amazon regarding customer service....

I had exactly the same issue with The Incredibles.

In all the years I've used Zavvi, they've never improved which is so frustrating. I'd love to stop using them, but they get steelbooks I want so I'm left with little choice.