Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Finally a decent brazilian edition for these! :hilarious:

Release: May 28th

Price: $45

Buy here: http://www.livrariasaraiva.com.br/pesquisaweb/pesquisaweb.dll/pesquisa?&FILTRON1=M&ORDEMN1=E&ORDEMN2=E&MODELON1=C&PALAVRASN1=41227&pac_id=122649&utm_source=jotace.com&utm_medium=post_oficial&utm_campaign=prevenda_tropa_de_elite
http://www.livrariacultura.com.br/Produto/DVD-E-BLU-RAY/TROPA-DE-ELITE-12-BLU-RAY-ED-COLECIONADOR/42111525

tropa_elite_lata_cbd300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saraiva does ship overseas, but it doesn't accept Paypal. I think the only big retailer that accepts it so far is Ponto Frio, but I think they don't ship overseas.

Retailers have started to accept Paypal only a while ago, so it may take some time until the big ones accept it.

Reactions: BarnDoor
Technical specs for the movies:

Elite Squad

Length: 115 min
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1 Widescreen Anamorphic 16:9
Audio: Portuguese (5.1 DTS-HD MA and 5.1 Dolby Digital)
Subtitle: Portuguese, English and Spanish
Extras: Making Of

Elite Squad 2: The Enemy Within

Length: 115 min
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1 Widescreen Anamorphic 16:9
Audio: Portuguese (5.1 DTS-HD MA and 5.1 Dolby Digital)
Subtitle: Portuguese
Extras: Making Of

I'm not sure if the info is all accurate, will confirm once I get my hands on it =P

Anyone know what shipping is like from Saraiva from past experience? Can anyone also enlighten me on whether these are sturdy metal or if they are like the quality of the UK jurassic park tin (i.e. dent prone)...?
Cheers ;)

Is there a good way to register for this site? I seem to fail on the "Dados de Identificacao" section

Are you having trouble with any of the fields? I made a brief description of each one to try to help you, see below:

Tipo de pessoa: put 'Física'
Tipo de documento: document type, you can choose CPF, which is your Social Security Number (I don't know if alien numbers are allowed), or Passaporte, which is your passport number.

Seu e-mail: email
Senha: password
Confirmar Senha: Re-enter password

Dados Pessoais (Personal Details)

Nome completo: Full name
Data de Nascimento: Birthday

Celular: Cell phone number (at least one is required)
Fixo: Home phone
Outros: Other phone, can be business

Dados de entrega (Address Details)

Primeiro digite o CEP: Postal Code
Endereço: Address
Número: House number
Complemento: Address 2 (additional address information, if necessary)
Bairro: District or neighborhood
Província/Estado: Province or State

País: country
Pontos de referência: any place that can be used as reference to find your address more easily

Are you having trouble with any of the fields? I made a brief description of each one to try to help you, see below:

Tipo de pessoa: put 'Física'
Tipo de documento: document type, you can choose CPF, which is your Social Security Number (I don't know if alien numbers are allowed), or Passaporte, which is your passport number.

Seu e-mail: email
Senha: password
Confirmar Senha: Re-enter password

Dados Pessoais (Personal Details)

Nome completo: Full name
Data de Nascimento: Birthday

Celular: Cell phone number (at least one is required)
Fixo: Home phone
Outros: Other phone, can be business

Dados de entrega (Address Details)

Primeiro digite o CEP: Postal Code
Endereço: Address
Número: House number
Complemento: Address 2 (additional address information, if necessary)
Bairro: District or neighborhood
Província/Estado: Province or State

País: country
Pontos de referência: any place that can be used as reference to find your address more easily

I'm going to try again when I get home. I wasn't going to give out my SSN to a foreign website, but I figured the Passport number could work. However, it seemed to rejected whatever I typed. I even tried random numbers instead and also failed. Also, went I put any zip code in, it seemed to push my country back to Brazil.

I'm going to try again when I get home. I wasn't going to give out my SSN to a foreign website, but I figured the Passport number could work. However, it seemed to rejected whatever I typed. I even tried random numbers instead and also failed. Also, went I put any zip code in, it seemed to push my country back to Brazil.

Try changing the country first before filling the other fields and see if it works. I don't know if you put an international ZIP it would work, because you'd have to confirm it when they ship the items.