All Target Steelbooks

14954691.jpg

14954691_Alt01.jpg

Attachments

• elysium-us-sm.jpg
    elysium-us-sm.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty annoyed today is release day and mine still hasn't shipped - should arrive the week of the 20th! May just have to brave the snow and drive to target and see if they have any. Would it kill them to ship it before the release date like most companies?

EDIT: Wait - when is that ad from? Isn't the release date next week? Guess I shouldn't be annoyed then.

Last edited:
I'm pretty annoyed today is release day and mine still hasn't shipped - should arrive the week of the 20th! May just have to brave the snow and drive to target and see if they have any. Would it kill them to ship it before the release date like most companies?

EDIT: Wait - when is that ad from? Isn't the release date next week? Guess I shouldn't be annoyed then.
Well, I have to eat my words. I received this yesterday - 3 days ahead of release day. Unfortunately, it has a spine slash. :angry:

The Sandusky, Ohio Target had about 14 copies when I stopped in, split between the front of the store and back in electronics. IMO, the SteelBook looks much better in person compared to the mock-up. Beware of paint chips though! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm excited to get this SteelBook and can't wait to watch it!