All Target Steelbooks

14954691.jpg

14954691_Alt01.jpg

Attachments

• elysium-us-sm.jpg
    elysium-us-sm.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered 3 of these from online with my Redcard.

Fully plan on returning 2 of them. Just hoping that at least 1 out of 3 is mint.

Elysium is going to be $15 at Target from 12/26-12/28. The ad shows the amaray but the DPCI is the same for the steel so Target should honor the price for the steel.

Elysium is going to be $15 at Target from 12/26-12/28. The ad shows the amaray but the DPCI is the same for the steel so Target should honor the price for the steel.

Their DPCI matching across their steelbook and the standard amaray releases I can confirm. It's why it is such a crap shoot finding a store that has a steelbook in stock using their website to look up inventory. Total bonehead way of running things IMHO. I had a hell of a time finding a copy of their Bourne Legacy steelbook because of this bass ackward way of doing things and had to hit 4 stores before I found it.

I will respectfully disagree with the notion that minimum wage and a lack of caring is the reason for the cart situation. I think throwing labels as such is not helpful and with no proof demeaning to those workers. Knowing people who work in the retail industry especially Walmart, what you see in the pic is called a return cart. When customers take items to the registers and change their minds, items are grouped into the respective departments they belong in and then given to the respective departments to put back up. This is what we see in that cart. DVDs, CDs......e.t.c.

OK, I didn't actually mean to demean anyone. What I was getting at more is the fact that target is a huge store, they sell everything from electronics to produce and clothing, and I am not knocking the workers; however they are not a collectible item store and your typical target worker is not going to know the difference between the collectible version and the regular amray.

That unfortunately has been my experience so yes, even if it is a return cart, the person did just throw the item back in the cart cause they do not know or care that an item is collectible and the likelihood is that will not change anytime soon.

back on topic, I happened to miss this movie and steelbook this year, seems though I did not miss much

If you didn't pick this up instore yet do it. December 21 and 22 you can get this 10% off do the massive system hack target had they are passing a onetime discount to the customers.

Just in case anyone needed additional confirmation this steelbook is ringing up at $15 in store at Target as expected from 12/26-12/28. Figured I would pick an additional one up at this price as I was at Target earlier today.

Reactions: DJ IXS
I will respectfully disagree with the notion that minimum wage and a lack of caring is the reason for the cart situation. I think throwing labels as such is not helpful and with no proof demeaning to those workers. Knowing people who work in the retail industry especially Walmart, what you see in the pic is called a return cart. When customers take items to the registers and change their minds, items are grouped into the respective departments they belong in and then given to the respective departments to put back up. This is what we see in that cart. DVDs, CDs......e.t.c.

not only returns but also from pigs. People who can't put a thing back where they got it or even the general area. When I worked retail those people used piss me off.

Oh boy. Target just doesn't get it. Why sell an item that says "exclusive collectible packaging" if you're going to abuse it this way and others?

you do realize that 99% of people do not care about Steelbooks, nor have any idea as to what they are! :D Returns and people who dumped items randomly around the store are to blame for this one.

I have to find my receipt so I can get a price adjustment.

Reactions: Bluprint
Picked this up today for $15, last one at two Targets I checked. It is seemingly in great shape, haven't opened it yet and checked under the j-card.

... and it's minty fresh!
7sh9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
This was really good up to the point when
the South African decides to take over after some facial reconstruction
. The ending didn't quite live up to the climax being created.

This was really good up to the point when
the South African decides to take over after some facial reconstruction.
The ending didn't quite live up to the climax being created.

He about a spoiler alert for those that have not seen this yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaws finatic