Empire of the Sun (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1st, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Notes: Ultra Limited to 2500 copies with Matt Varnish Finish and Embossed Title and Child Treatment.

empire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite films of all time. Not a fan of the digibook art so this could be good. The poster would look good with a glossy finish. No bare metal...color inside art...then I'm in.

You can't have too many Spielberg steelbooks huh... I'll get this, well at least if the steelbook itself isn't completely horrible.

Great movie was hoping this will get a release one day thanks for the great news mate keeping a look out for this...

One of my favorite films of all time. Not a fan of the digibook art so this could be good. The poster would look good with a glossy finish. No bare metal...color inside art...then I'm in.

could not agree more and a nice high gloss finish to set it off :D

basil :thumbs:

Sorry, but I'm going to need a little more confirmation than a line of text in the product description claiming this to be a SteelBook release! Either an image or the word "SteelBook" in the listing title will suffice, before I believe that this is genuine! Amazon.co.uk have been known to list false SteelBook information in the past...

Artwork looks ok to me

Great Film
Will be getting this

Note
The Digibook Blu ray from USA has similar artwork
I might also double dip and get the digibook as it includes a exclusive extras disc