Empty Blu ray Steelbook Cases?

Mar 25, 2011
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of a site to buy just empty steelbook blu ray cases? I have collected alot of blu rays but not Steelbook ones and i don't want to buy a whole new blu ray if im going to end up with two. so I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere I can buy just the Steelbook cases. (Not Used if possible)

I actually have one if these for exactly this purpose. Still protects the disc perfectly and don't have to worry about the original packaging getting damaged. :)

My friends know what kind of disc freak I am, so they don't scratch the discs :)

I already gave my friends and anyone who asks to borrow my blurays a permanent NO. Its kind of mean and cruel, but, people never take care of stuff like this. Not even the discs.

I only let one of my friends ever borrow and thats it. After receiving some dvds that I let borrow back with food stuck to em and water damage on em that was it, lol.

I know what you mean. I used to be so anal about my DVD's, I would not let the amarays leave my house, I would put it in an empty CD case. Now I don't care if they ever bring the DVD's back, it's the only way I can get rid of them. The only ones that I am anal with now are the ones that come with the double play steels.

Ricker, I moved your thread over to this one as there was already a thread created about empty steelbook cases.