[ENDED][Retro & Collectables Giveaway] Robocop 1/6th Figure by Hot Toys! (worth £189!)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus / Retro & Collectables

DURATION:
19th April - 8th May

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE: (worth £189!)

http://www.retroandcollectables.co.uk/robocop-hot-toys

How do i win this?!

Q 1) Studios keep remaking classics, what film do you think would be the worst ever to remake
Q 2) What remake is actually better than the original? and why
Q 3) If original Robocop had a fight with the new Robocop who would win?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. You may request as many steels as you like. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. see here for costs:

UK: £13
EU: £20
ROW: £TBC (probably £25-35, depends on your location)

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Last edited:
Let's get right down to it...

winner_is.jpg

@capricornio34232

CONGRATS \O/ :thumbs: thanks again to EVERYONE who took part and for Retro & Collectable for the prize!​

I WILL PM THE WINNER TO ARRANGE POSTAGE.

Cheers

David

Thank you very much David, this is an amazing prize and will go perfectly with my new Figures &Heads Collection that I just started this year (i, Robot; Alien, X-Men, Terminator, DOTPOTA, Star Trek, Crystal Skull, MIB 3, Alien Anthology, Transformers, Jurassic World, The Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight & 300). I'm looking forward to add this beauty to my Collection. I really appreciate the opportunity and for always making this Expensive Hobby of Collecting Movies/SteelBook an entertaining, rewarding and fun one. Really appreciated. Thanks!!!