[ENDED][Zavvi Sponsored Giveaway] Zavvi bundle (worth £100!)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus / Zavvi.com

DURATION:
19th April - 8th May

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE: (worth £100!)

IMAG5247.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q 1) Nerd alert! Take and share a picture here of the PC / Laptop or mobile you use to access this site! (must include a note with your username :p )

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. You may request as many steels as you like. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. see here for costs:

UK: £10
EU: £15
ROW: £20

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :notworthy::drool:

Here's a pic of my laptop and behind that is a pic of my tv, I can't log into my account on the laptop as I've forgotten my password, but I must of logged in on my tv at some point as it came straight up with my user pic. I don't use either device to come here though, I always use my Samsung note 4 mobile phone.. but I can't take a pic of it as I need the camera on it to take the pic in the first place lol:happy:
20160421_161018.jpg

You can see my username and pic in the tv behind the laptop:thumbs:

Organizing my Dark Knight/Batman collection:LOL:

20160426_213338_zpslushmbvl.jpg

Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway #Naughtius Maximus and of course thanks to zavvi:thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks for the fun, cool giveaway! 90% of the time I am on my iPad Air 2 (on a custom 90° gooseneck stand that can swing in or out!:thumbs: This is all from the "Captain's Chair" !:rofl:)
image.jpeg