Enemy At The Gates

Anyone wanna see Enemy At The Gates Steelbook ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Hey everone i loved this film and would love to see it in Steelbook form anyone else with me.

Ross

I was going to make a thread on this movie a while back but didn't think anybody else would have gone along with it. Very few movies out there about snipers besides the Tom Barringer movies and there kind of lame. This movie rocks though. :scat: Hell yeah, if they'd make a SB from this movie I'd buy it for sure.

I love this film, particularly because of its unique perspective on WWII.

I'm not a big fan of the posters, they wouldn't match a back cover with Ed Harris. I'd love to see something a bit like this though.

Front
enemy_at_the_gates.jpg

Back
6a00d8341c4e3853ef0115709a87dd970c-pi

Inside
600full-enemy-at-the-gates-screenshot.jpg

got this on blu-ray import but would have to get it again if came in on steelbook provided it had decent art this is one of my favourite films.

Great film, i have mentioned this on another thread about what movies you would like to see get the steel treatment. So i would be in for this in a heartbeat

Thank you very much. I think for a cover, this are the best decision. Further the wall around the picture, could be a good border for a embossing.

On this artwork we see Jude Laws charakter, Wasili Saizew(his back).

On the artwork I vote for the back, we see his face(right) and a small picture of his enemy( bellow left), Major König(played by Ed Harris).

you would think with bob hoskins now past away you would think they may promote a few more films he was in.

for those that don't know about this film.

imdb write up:

During the WWII battle of Stalingrad, two snipers, a Russian, and a German, are locked in a battle of wills and marksmanship, while the Russian is boosted to the status of hero by a political official.

trailer

[media=youtube]4O-sMh_DO6I[/media]

basil :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: