Feb 5, 2013
Germany
Release: October 10th, 2014
Purchase: Amazon
Price: €19.99

enemy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
There's a complete movie on top of Enemy and that is nowhere stated?!
Edit: I had this in hand today, Polytechnique is actually mentioned on the front paper card, where the fsk logo is. This card was not yet shown here, that's why I thought there was no mentioning of the movie anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: William
You can find the blu ray of Polytechnique with English dub and English subtitles
HERE.
Thanks for that!! I never thought of checking the Canadian Amazon (even though I knew Villeneuve is Canadian!! Haha) I will definitely buy this as I'm watching his past work in preparation for when Sicario comes out. Thanks again, truly! :happy::happy::thumbs:

@Sampy Thanks again for checking. I already have the steelbook edition from amazon.de, and was really hesitant on parting with an additional £20 for the book (which would be in German... :bored:), but also for Polytechnique which may or may have English subtitles. But now that I know it doesn't, I shan't bother. So thanks again bud!! :)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Sampy
Thanks for that!! I never thought of checking the Canadian Amazon (even though I knew Villeneuve is Canadian!! Haha) I will definitely buy this as I'm watching his past work in preparation for when Sicario comes out. Thanks again, truly! :happy::happy::thumbs:

@Sampy Thanks again for checking. I already have the steelbook edition from amazon.de, and was really hesitant on parting with an additional £20 for the book (which would be in German... :bored:), but also for Polytechnique which may or may have English subtitles. But now that I know it doesn't, I shan't bother. So thanks again bud!! :)
You bet!:thumbs: We need to watch the work of the future director of BLADE RUNNER 2!:woot:
I have not seen Polytechnique...But after ENEMY- I was STUNNED by this guy's absolute control of tone in his films.