GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €15.99

81r+N8juYRL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was a better Prisoners steelbook, the movie lived up to the thriller genre. The only steelbook I find of it is the German one which has a very simple cover art.

Love Denis Villeneuve's work but seeing as I suffer from arachnophobia this has halted me from watching this film even though from what I heard it's a great movie for the mind and beautifully shot.

@Ranavalone @nicblue
Thanks for your help! :thumbs:
I just ordered one and I can't believe it will be here by wednesday! It's been a long time since I genuinely wanted to watch a film as it looks so good, so much so I am counting down the days until I can watch it! I've read in reviews, as well as judging it from the trailer, that it is reminiscent of Hitchcock films, so that should be interesting.
Plus it's a good job I did German at school else I would have made a mess of the order. :happy:

Reactions: Ranavalone
Plus it's a good job I did German at school else I would have made a mess of the order. :happy:
Great that you got the order in :thumbs:

My German is a bit rusty; I often use Google Chrome - automatically translates foreign language web pages on the fly.

Reactions: William
Could someone help me track this down online (excluding ebay) decided I'd like one but can't find it on amazon =)

edit - sorry for the bump I'm an idiot I should have tried the link in here first :D:happy:

Hopefully you find a copy! Movie was really good. For anyone wondering, disc is region free (worked on my ps3) and in full English with no forced subs. The menu and trailers are in German though