GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €15.99

81r+N8juYRL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up guys, just managed to buy a copy. Completely blind buy but Jakes track record since "End of Watch" has been nothing short of perfect. Do you know normally how long amazon.de takes to ship to the UK from experience, it says 2-4 days but I'm assuming that's within Germany.

Thanks for the heads up guys, just managed to buy a copy. Completely blind buy but Jakes track record since "End of Watch" has been nothing short of perfect. Do you know normally how long amazon.de takes to ship to the UK from experience, it says 2-4 days but I'm assuming that's within Germany.

It doesn't take long at all, normally I buy a few items so they ship in a small box and get delivered by a courier roughly four days after dispatch.

No, that's 2-4 days to UK. Mine generally arrive (via Royal Mail - I've always gone for the cheapest shipping option) in around 3 days - one of the advantages of being in the EU, they don't get stuck in customs.

If you just order one Steelbook, they usually come in the nice Steelbook specific "frustration free" packaging Amazon have too.

Superb, thanks for the heads up. Was going to buy Prisoners off Ebay but think I'll just buy straight from Amazon.de then. Really fancied Transcendence but the price has gone through the roof. Looking forward to getting this, cheers lads.

Just received it, outstanding steel that bleeds quality. Shows how you can show the steel and not make it look cheap. Equally impressed with Amazons packaging, no nonsense and virtually guarantees no dings. Happy.

Reactions: lgans316
Received my copy today. This is definitely a great example of bare steel done right. Image quality on the inside art is really fantastic too. Now to sit down here and watch the movie - I found Nightcrawler to be a little underwhelming so I'm ready for Jakey G to redeem himself. :ohno:

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions.

Do amazon.de deliver to the UK? if they do can anyone tell me what the final cost of the steelbook was in pounds?

Thanks
Yes, they do. I bought this one myself, it's a great steel. I ended up paying about £18 as my bank always apply a conversion charge any time I order anything that isn't GBP.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: T800kaz