Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
What the hell is going on with Chelsea?
You guys/gals think Mourinho will be sack?

I am a Chelsea fan and I have no idea from a team that won the league to this it's very odd. I just hope Jose doesn't get sacked I think Roman had to buy in Jan how can we compete with City who spend like 200m every transfer window and we get crap :('

Reactions: PunkNinja
I have been watching and supporting Villa for all of my life, (I am now 55 to give you an idea how long that actually is) and I have never seen such a shower of shite EVER :( I don't know what is happening down at B6, BUT, it was not all Sherwood's fault, I know he didn't seem to know what his best team was and some of his tactics were bewildering to say the least, how many more managers must we sack before the owner and board hold their hands up and admit they don't have a fooking clue what they are doing, nor do they have any interest in the club whatsoever :( :(

Ron

Reactions: spass and PunkNinja
I have been watching and supporting Villa for all of my life, (I am now 55 to give you an idea how long that actually is) and I have never seen such a shower of shite EVER :( I don't know what is happening down at B6, BUT, it was not all Sherwood's fault, I know he didn't seem to know what his best team was and some of his tactics were bewildering to say the least, how many more managers must we sack before the owner and board hold their hands up and admit they don't have a fooking clue what they are doing, nor do they have any interest in the club whatsoever :( :(

Ron

I have to agree I do not think it was Tim's fault he was a good manager too often the manager takes the blame and it's the 11 ****** on the pitch that screw everyone. Look at my poor Chelsea it's not Jose's fault they are a bunch of lazy, unfit **** and I know it's going to cost him his job and I will be very sad :(

We need new players not new manager, Roman needs to reach into this very deep pockets and spent and get us competing we need new blood new speed and not a new manager