Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
I guess if all goes well then he will stay longer but at least with the years contract,if it doesn't they can just let him go as his wages are going to be scary.

Very true but he is an awesome player did you see the recent interview he did and was asked about it

I saw an interview earlier where he replied that he would reveal where he was going when he got bored of reporters crazy stories where he would end up

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
Having watches stones past season he's nothing special when you compare the likes of Zlatan (class above) hes not a star, stars need to be signed

Very true but he is an awesome player did you see the recent interview he did and was asked about it

I did see it @Flash He did seem almost to give it away he was going.

Just saw it on SSN @EdNorton

image.jpg

*sorry for fuzzy pic I took it with phone of tv*

I was watching it last night,sounds close but so was Fabregas,Pedro and so on....but I think it will happen.

Having watches stones past season he's nothing special when you compare the likes of Zlatan (class above) hes not a star, stars need to be signed

Your correct but I blame Martinez for the fall back in his career,his teams can't defend but under Mourhino.....he could get back to what he promised a year ago.