Escape From NY Terminator 2 Mondo Robocop Poster Sale + More

Jan 16, 2013
USA
Hi everyone. First time selling on the site but have been selling on ebay for a long time. I have the following posters available for sale as my collection has been getting to be a bit much. Prices includes shipping within the continental US but for locations outside of the US I will only ship via USPS Priority Mail International as there is full tracking. I accept paypal payments and all posters will be shipped wrapped in 60lb Kraft paper and in a sturdy Yazoo Mills tube. For locations outside the US please inquire as to the postage charge. I will not overcharge on shipping. I will quote you to the exact quote and weight of the package.

1) Terminator 2 -Timothy Pittides AP edition (Super Rare as there is only 45 AP's) SOLD
m9HfPws.jpg

JkI5AH1.jpg

Also have the Glow in the Dark Handbill that's limited to 30 copies for -$50

2) Robocop Mondo Martin Ansin Variant - $100
gbPgIyO.jpg

uAZFXUm.jpg

3) Escape from New York Regular Edition with COA #3 by Gabz (officially licensed poster- SOLD

u4UJPLf.jpg

4) Escape from New York Variant Edition with COA #3 by Gabz (officially licensed poster- $100

UrH96zW.jpg

5) Last Rebel by JC Richard (limited to 200 copies) -$75
w2es1GC.jpg

Please feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks.

Last edited:
What size are the EFNY posters,& how much would shipping be to the uk?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

If you could pm me with the details that would be great as I don't check this thread that often.

Escape from NY Regular Edition and Terminator 2 has been sold. All others are still available. All posters measure 24" x 36" except for Last Rebel. That one measures 12" x 36".

Last edited: