UK
Release date: July 2nd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies

81-D1Xum-oL._AA1417_.jpg

91twSrtDaGL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so did novobox sell off the star metalpak brand?

Cause even on novobox site they show some metalpaks?

image%20112.jpg

so did novobox sell off the star metalpak brand?

Cause even on novobox site they show some metalpaks?

image%20112.jpg

Novobox did not sell off their Star Metalpak patent, that is why I called them pirate copies. The metal tins for Escape Plan, Rambo and Rush are not authentic and I have heard that the quality is not as good as Futurepak. I confirmed everything with the owner of Novobox.

The original Star Metalpak (SMP) did not open flat. Novobox updated SMP so that it would open flat, the pictures on the Novobox site are the updated SMP which they do sell in some territories but not the US. The pirate copies are the original SMP that does not open flat.

The original SMP had 2 separate pieces of plastic and the hinge was a metal pin. The updated SMP had 2 separate pieces of plastic and the hinge is two plastic clips. The Futurepak is 1 complete piece of plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diverse - Are you saying Escape Plan, Rambo and Rush should not have been sold as they are the original Star Metalpak packaging?

When I opened up my copy of 'Escape Plan' it certainly didn't feel as good a quality of FuturePaks and also found it strange that it didn't open flat