Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 15th , 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
escape_4.jpg

escape_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mary72
Good god yet another arty farty P.O.S :banghead::banghead::banghead:.

Seriously, am I actually going to have to murder someone to stop these releases?!

(sometime back in 1993)
DER-DERDER, DER DE-DE-DERRRR...
{announcer} "This is the BBC Six O'Clock News. With Nicholas Witchell...

"Good evening.
Police today apprehended a suspect outside an art college in London on suspicion of intent to murder. The suspect was apprehended by officers clutching a broken half of an unusual looking compact disc to use as a crude knife.

When apprehended the suspect, who gave his name as ChrislW, claimed to have 'come back from the future to kill the designer of that bloody awful steelbook for crimes against humanity '.

Just what a 'steelbook' is is not yet known. The authorities have sectioned him for further assessment."

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and ChrisIW
(sometime back in 1993)
DER-DERDER, DER DE-DE-DERRRR...
{announcer} "This is the BBC Six O'Clock News. With Nicholas Witchell...

"Good evening.
Police today apprehended a suspect outside an art college in London on suspicion of intent to murder. The suspect was apprehended by officers clutching a broken half of an unusual looking compact disc to use as a crude knife.

When apprehended the suspect, who gave his name as ChrislW, claimed to have 'come back from the future to kill the designer of that bloody awful steelbook for crimes against humanity '.

Just what a 'steelbook' is is not yet known. The authorities have sectioned him for further assessment."
:LOL:

Holy moly, I think I've been charged for this today :OMG:
Crap, I wanted to cancel it once the release date was known...and it's not :p

EDIT: Poorly made sentence. I wanted to state that I was planning to cancel it prior the release date if there weren't any price drops.

Been a while since I saw this film, but who's the dude on the back cover?

Looks like an extra from the Hoth planet in Empire Strikes Back!!