Release date: 1/05/16
Purchase links: :amazon:

2D Edition
Everest 2D.jpg

3D Edition
Everest 3D.jpg

popcorn2.gif

banner.jpg

@AlienKing @kaw @bloodsnake007 I need your advice guys, I bough the 2D edition and the 3D edition as well because both had different artwork, lovely shinny slips with embossed title(the 2D version as I did not receive yet the 3D)... but my 2D edition came with 3 scratches on it, minimal I would say but being OCD now I see them so easy when at first I played with the copy and light to look to see if any imperfections...is it worth it to go through the trouble for an exchange when it is something that non OCD people would notice ??? (n)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@Actarus Thats hard. I always try to buy in store so I can look at the blu-ray and compare. That way if there is any damage or imperfections on the release I can just pick the best one.
Ordering online there is always a risk of not getting a perfect copy. If THIS particular release means that much to you and you don't mind putting in the effort, then I would say its worth trying to get a non-scratched slip. Otherwise I would just leave it. Probably nobody will notice it but you. haha

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus Thats hard. I always try to buy in store so I can look at the blu-ray and compare. That way if there is any damage or imperfections on the release I can just pick the best one.
Ordering online there is always a risk of not getting a perfect copy. If THIS particular release means that much to you and you don't mind putting in the effort, then I would say its worth trying to get a non-scratched slip. Otherwise I would just leave it. Probably nobody will notice it but you. haha

lol I get what you are saying and I agree with you buying in store always better ! but for now I got some gift certificate I need to use will more and more go in store in the future but look at the 4 pics I took of the scratches and give me your opinion please

Everest.jpg Everest 1.jpg Everest 2.jpg Everest 333.jpg

Attachments

• Everest.jpg
    Everest.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 212
lol I get what you are saying and I agree with you buying in store always better ! but for now I got some gift certificate I need to use will more and more go in store in the future but look at the 4 pics I took of the scratches and give me your opinion please

View attachment 213675 View attachment 213676 View attachment 213677 View attachment 213679
Yea that's pretty bad. I wouldn't mind if they are at the back, but the front should be 90 - 95% clean when it comes to slips.

Reactions: Actarus
Yea that's pretty bad. I wouldn't mind if they are at the back, but the front should be 90 - 95% clean when it comes to slips.

indeed, already requested a replacement should be here by friday... but it seems something is strange with the 3D version as not available on amazon yet and when I looked online it seems that in store the 3D version was not available yet...must be a delay as I was gonna go to get both this weekend in store but I guess I'll have to wait :wow:

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing @kaw @bloodsnake007 I need your advice guys, I bough the 2D edition and the 3D edition as well because both had different artwork, lovely shinny slips with embossed title(the 2D version as I did not receive yet the 3D)... but my 2D edition came with 3 scratches on it, minimal I would say but being OCD now I see them so easy when at first I played with the copy and light to look to see if any imperfections...is it worth it to go through the trouble for an exchange when it is something that non OCD people would notice ??? (n)

View attachment 213675 View attachment 213676 View attachment 213677 View attachment 213679
@Actarus OUCH! :facepalm: Looks like one of those ice axes got a hold of that slip! :woot: :D :p But seriously, I'd get a FREE replacement! :thumbs:

Best of luck buddy! :cool:

Reactions: AlienKing
Prefer the artwork in the standard Bluray slip, 3D artwork is a bit boring View attachment 214563

I agree, the reason I picked up the 2D version is because of the slip itself, even if I am never gonna Open my Copy - Slip itself is worth owning as it has a wonderful Artwork. Nevertheless, I needed to pick up the 3D version also as I collect all slips I like, and it does complement the 2D version/slip very well, It still is a nice Artwork(maybe a bit over used)

...and to also have the 3D Disk to watch it :p

challenging my complicit side ? you mister ? :rolleyes:

PS: oh and @kaw @AlienKing and @bloodsnake007 my replacement for my ''Scratched 2D slip'' they initially sent me came in and it is Perfect condition :drool:

Last edited: