Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want to spend the time / money to produce the numbered cards, just print it on the back slip. This is what blufans does and even the smallest chines retailers do. No excuse for not numbering. In any form of collecting, people will always prefer to own something concrete and numbered without it being contested. " it's official " what I have...
Some consider some of Filmarena's releases as a piece of art. Let's keep it in those regards by numbering them.
1) Completely agree with you that they should print on the back slip. So you can have numbering cards for one edition and printed slips for another.
2) Completely disagree with you about people always preferring numbered editions. In any form of collecting? Definitely not. If its un-numbered and we know the print run, then it's a hit or miss. In terms of rarity & value. But if it is un-numbered AND we don't know the print run, it is sought after and hence becomes rarer and increase in value.
3) Those who consider FA's releases a piece of art haven't seen a real piece of art. FA's releases are.....best bang for your buck. :)

Reactions: Hatori
Since my son was born 10 months ago I must admit I haven't watched many movies, but I had a chance to watch this one another night with my wifey and we really enjoyed! I was edgy the whole time, I like intense immersive movies I couldn't breath.

I'm glad FA is giving a premium treatment to it. I have cut down big time my collecting habits but this one is a must have for me.

In advance thanks @carllenc @Collector03601 for another top notch GB. I can't wait until the go live day.

I like the Unnumbered slip better but I think the numbered has a better package. It will probably be the numbered edition. Which one are you going for Harry?

Same with you. I love the full slip of unnumbered, but the numbered has better goodies. Plus all my FAC are numbered editions