Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like @harry, all my FAC's are currently numbered and I don't really want to start divulging in UN-numbered editions if I can help it :cautious: So...... Numbered for me too :D:thumbs:
Yeah same here, don't really want to go down that route either. Quite glad I couldn't get in the GB for the unumbered Martian GB. Lord knows I tried, but about a million people got their posts in before me and the thread was closed before I knew.
Which in hindsight, I'm thankful for, because if I got it, I would be hooked onto them as well!

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
Yeah same here, don't really want to go down that route either. Quite glad I couldn't get in the GB for the unumbered Martian GB. Lord knows I tried, but about a million people got their posts in before me and the thread was closed before I knew.
Which in hindsight, I'm thankful for, because if I got it, I would be hooked onto them as well!
I didn't even attempt to enter the UN-numbered Martian GB... :LOL: Getting on the numbered was tricky enough! :hilarious: (Took me 7 mins just to register my post :ohno:)

Don't understand whey they don't number both editions. I mean all the other major players in the steelbook game that do numbering do multiple sets why cant FA?
The un-numbered full slip is miles better than the numbered edition.