Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - OST by Jessica Curry (Limited Transparent Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 180 Gram Audiophile Double Vinyl, Gatefold Sleeve, 4 Page Booklet, Limited Transparent Vinyl 500 Numbered Copies (150 Only in UK)

1.jpg

I've just seen they've announced a Gold version...or is it just the same and they've changed it?

The link goes to the Gold one they've just announced
I guess they must have changed it... I actually forgot that it was originally transparent, because I check their vinyl section on a daily basis and it's been gold for a while.

I guess they must have changed it... I actually forgot that it was originally transparent, because I check their vinyl section on a daily basis and it's been gold for a while.

Oh right. I just assumed this was a different one as some sites are selling a "white" version which has the same picture as the one above.

Oh right. I just assumed this was a different one as some sites are selling a "white" version which has the same picture as the one above.
Just realised the gold one is supposed to be exclusive to Zavvi, so I suppose that would explain why they changed it on their site.