Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: July 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥8172

518VXkksH8L._SY400_.jpg

41K4kSWknaL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to make this but you beat me to it. I was going to say .... if Japan doesn't even your letters but characters, WHY IN THE WORLD Does the other one NOT have EVIL DEAD written on it in english!?!? I also like the Japanese painting of the sculpture WAY better!
I prefer editions to be written in english too. especially since the movies are made in english!!! r u getting this one?

What's the shipping cost to Sweden from japan? Help a girl out, I need a birthday present for my husband :happy:
If u add it to your cart it will give u a shipping cost. but because its a preorder it wont convert the amount for u. go to xe.com and input it there and youll know then. :)

If u add it to your cart it will give u a shipping cost. but because its a preorder it wont convert the amount for u. go to xe.com and input it there and youll know then. :)
Thats what i use dont know nothing of yen when i see that amount i go no way convert and no so bad as i thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
I was about to make this but you beat me to it. I was going to say .... if Japan doesn't even use letters but characters, WHY IN THE WORLD Does the other one NOT have EVIL DEAD written on it in english!?!? I also like the Japanese painting of the sculpture WAY better!

I wouldn't trust the painting based on this picture, this is not taken from the actual item.

Last edited:
After grabbing the other one and seeing how fast it sold out, i've bitten on this one too. Gotta have the matching sets.

Dropped already to ¥8172
Do they work like all other amazons if price drops while on pre order that's price you pay. I reckon it would be but just wanted to know.
As seems silly all other amazons you can use your same account but not these guys.
Even better price now $217 for both at todays rate against aud. Lets hope it drops further.

Do they work like all other amazons if price drops while on pre order that's price you pay. I reckon it would be but just wanted to know.
As seems silly all other amazons you can use your same account but not these guys.
Even better price now $217 for both at todays rate against aud. Lets hope it drops further.
I think so. I hope the other drops too but will it if its sold out? im not sure about that.