Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: July 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥8172

518VXkksH8L._SY400_.jpg

41K4kSWknaL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
As awesome as this is, I can't buy it. Watched it in 1984, age 11, on vhs, with no roomlights on. Scared the living something out of me :OMG: . Watched it again when a lot older and wondered why I got scared by the scene with an obviously plasticine dead person :LOL:

Reactions: elle82
As awesome as this is, I can't buy it. Watched it in 1984, age 11, on vhs, with no roomlights on. Scared the living something out of me :OMG: . Watched it again when a lot older and wondered why I got scared by the scene with an obviously plasticine dead person :LOL:
I totally understand. I watched the exorcist when i was younger and only made it half way. And ive never watched it since. lol. Maybe i should.....:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

This is exactly how I saw it for the first time as a kid, and in terms of memory of movies that scared the sh!t out of me this one kept me up for days. Now I love it for the nostalgia of it!!

Reactions: elle82
I totally understand. I watched the exorcist when i was younger and only made it half way. And ive never watched it since. lol. Maybe i should.....:LOL:

This is exactly how I saw it for the first time as a kid, and in terms of memory of movies that scared the sh!t out of me this one kept me up for days. Now I love it for the nostalgia of it!!

Please don't let there be a release of poltergeist with a swimming pool scene display. I don't want to go running out the room again, crying like a new born baby :ohno:

Need this :)

At least this one is still available, there is a German one too, in my opinion this one is much nicer. The German one does not have "Evil Dead" written on it it has it in German instead. Also the painting is much nicer on the Japanese one. I know you can't get the floor one but this one is a nice substitute for sure.