Evil Dead 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 5, 2018 (original) - December 12, 2022 (reprint)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (original) - £26.99 (reprint)

11827041-1224597016519721.jpg

Last edited:
two disc : 4k and blu- ray? or blu- ray and bonus disc?
4K UHD Disc and Blu-ray Disc

It's a studiocanal release
4K UHD disc is film in 4K and extra audio commentary

Blu-ray Disc most likely will have Film + Extras on same disc
It's not impossible to be just an Blu-ray extras disc but I doubt it won't have the film on same disc

Reactions: Mary72
Love the artwork on this.

Not my sort of film though, so I cannot justify the purchase for just a Steel.
Pretty much the same reason I'm passing too... love the steel art, but I doubt I'd enjoy the film (never seen it, but wasn't a fan of AoD), so at that price it isn't worth the risk.

Reactions: Darth toffeeman
Pretty much the same reason I'm passing too... love the steel art, but I doubt I'd enjoy the film (never seen it, but wasn't a fan of AoD), so at that price it isn't worth the risk.

Evil Dead 2 is miles better than Army of Darkness in my book.. I feel like most fans would agree it's the best in the series. Check it out even if you don't go for the steel! :thumbs:

Love the art so I'm in!

Evil Dead 2 is miles better than Army of Darkness in my book.. I feel like most fans would agree it's the best in the series. Check it out even if you don't go for the steel! :thumbs:

Love the art so I'm in!
They're all on my watchlist... but so are many other films, the majority of which I'd rather watch first. :p

Listed as Sold Out now on Zavvi website

As usual before or after release due to customer cancellations of orders might be come back available

OK, so this finely detailed black and red inker playing card style design will not go at all well with previous EVIL DEAD steels but will go just fine w/ THE HANDMAIDEN although most unlikely to have the same quality finish and treatment .. .

DjBjwppUUAAWu4t.jpg:large
37097064_2000175636895733_6483966643343982592_n.jpg

. . . and be instead more like this DARK CRYSTAL steelbook:-
1532639451088.png

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
Woah, sold out?? Glad I got an order in even though I own this movie a couple of times over already :cool:

Anyone know the print run?

As good a place as any to let Evil Dead fans know that Kotobukiya are releasing this female Ash figure as part of their horror figure line in September!
Agon1522894810.jpeg

Face reminds me more of Chucky though lol.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and Punker76