Buy Link: Evil Dead (2013) IT'S LIVE!
evil_21.jpg

Artwork courtesy of cooey
EvilDead2013-UK.jpg
Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of Naughtius Maximus:
DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Nice paint chip on mine: (good job im not ocd)
DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:
I've made a video review of this steelbook, where you can see the entire design in motion. Hope you like it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYdjJsxTFM8
[video in German language]

P.S.: I'm pretty new to this forum so I don't know if it's okay to post links to Steelbook video presentations on YT - so in case it's not, please contact me and I'll not post videolinks again!

I like video reviews... but at least put some english subtitles from now on.

While not everyone comes from an English speaking country, I´m Portuguese myself, in here, we all communicate in English.

P.S. - Don´t take this the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:
After waiting ages for a replacement because my original order never arrived, I finally recieved it today, and............ not happy at all!!! They sent me a blatant return that was not sealed and in a poly bag!!!!! What the hell are they doing!!!??? This is the third issue that I have had with them with my last 3 pre orders!! Emailing them a complaint and writing a letter too, probably a waste of time and they won't respond in the professional way that they should. We shall see :(

Last edited:
After waiting ages for a replacement because my original order never arrived, I finally recieved it today, and............ not happy at all!!! They sent me a blatant return that was not sealed and in a poly bag!!!!! What the hell are they doing!!!??? This is the third issue that I have had with them with my last 3 pre orders!! Emailing them a complaint and writing a letter too, probably a waste of time and they won't respond in the professional way that they should. We shall see :(

ouch!
they still not replied to my I not got my original order yet email.

I really like this edition and loved the movie, but I can see that must of you got problems with Zavvi. It's true that they costume service is ******, so when I buy this I'm hoping I won't have any problem :/

Got my 3rd copy today- instead of refunding me, they sent me out another copy. Love the way Zavvi make the rules!

Anyhow, I thought if it was undamaged and this was the nightmare over, I would keep it.

Under the J card, at the back, in the same places, the damage is even worse than the other two!

Now writing a formal complaint to Zavvi, to evade the Zombie's manning the email reply system!

Zavvi seems to be the least qualified retailer when it comes to dealing with steelbooks, yet they announce a new one every other hour :ugh:. Really hoping they clean up their act when it comes to deliveries and customer service. I hope that you guys are able to get your damaged steels straightened out!

After reeding all comments about zavvi I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I never get a damage steelbook from them . I hope stay like that after this post :):hilarious::hilarious:

:hilarious:Hope not:) but I pass on this one . Decided go for future shop :) nice crew u got there , free membership?:hilarious::hilarious:

That aint my crew, that's all of Zavvi's dedicated staff members - gathered from every department, for a team photo. Go team!

The bluray disc in my Evil Dead 2013 wont play properly - it starts skipping about 3 minutes into the film.

Anyone else who has the zavvi steelbook might want to check their discs, as i also have the bluray from the sainsbury edition, which played fine when swapped with the zavvi one.

The bluray disc in my Evil Dead 2013 wont play properly - it starts skipping about 3 minutes into the film.

Anyone else who has the zavvi steelbook might want to check their discs, as i also have the bluray from the sainsbury edition, which played fine when swapped with the zavvi one.

My Zavvi copy plays fine. No problems at all.

It should be the same disc everywhere. Only the packaging's different.

I had the same problem at first. It wouldnt play at all. I started to panic cos i couldnt be hassled with the return policy.

I then gave it a good wipe and it was panic over.

Reactions: SaberTooth
I was very lucky for once, mine didn't have any nasty paint chips or anything. Pretty good remake too, it even managed to scare me a few times EEK!

I'll try mine out tomorrow

I had the same problem at first. It wouldnt play at all. I started to panic cos i couldnt be hassled with the return policy.

I then gave it a good wipe and it was panic over.

Thanks go to this man.

My copy actually skipped, froze & then crashed my PS3 1st time i tried to play it - then it would just skip at that same part 3 mins in when i tried watching it on friday night.

But I just now tried your cleaning method (which makes no sense really as the disc is new & mint) and it seems fixed :) dont have no proper cleaning items, so i just used my breath and a corner of a old t-shirt :D but it seems to of done the trick as it didnt started skipping at that same place :thumbs:

panic over lol

Thanks go to this man.

My copy actually skipped, froze & then crashed my PS3 1st time i tried to play it - then it would just skip at that same part 3 mins in when i tried watching it on friday night.

But I just now tried your cleaning method (which makes no sense really as the disc is new & mint) and it seems fixed :) dont have no proper cleaning items, so i just used my breath and a corner of a old t-shirt :D but it seems to of done the trick as it didnt started skipping at that same place :thumbs:

panic over lol

Good stuff im glad i could help.

You are right though, it makes no sense as the discs are new.