Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: July 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥10584

51qRtUQL+UL._SY400_.jpg

41m9AfY0G9L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Wished someone could help me fill out the Amazon page.
Not enough English there to help me with filling it out.

TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES - USE BING TRANSLATER, once downloaded it sits on my Fire Fox Browser menu bar. Its very reliable, translates any language, don't know if it translates Trump language, I still don't understand him, LOL.

PRICE ¥ 25,000 / £179.35 as shown on Amazon Japan website on 7 Feb 2017

Far too expensive, would have bought it if still 10,584 ? £75

Reactions: elle82
PRICE ¥ 25,000 / £179.35 as shown on Amazon Japan website on 7 Feb 2017

Far too expensive, would have bought it if still 10,584 ? £75
Yeah that's someone selling their personal copy now. This set must have been very limited and they never said or give the exact number of this limited run. But for it to get sold out, while still 5 months away, and only being announced less then a week ago, shows just how small that number must be.

Last edited:
@MRD You get what I mean right.... that's someone who preordered it and is now selling the pre-order of their personal copy. This set must have been very limited and they never said or give the exact number of this limited run. But for it to get sold out, while still 5 months away, and only being announced less then a week ago, shows just how small that number must be.

I was thinking about putting a pre-order in but didn't realise it would sell out so quickly. I'm guessing if the print run was that small they would have stated it. It must just be a very popular item or people bought multiples to sell on and make a profit.

I've got my order in, but I'm holding out for a European release (with English text of course)

Me too ! So won't have to pay customs...

If they release this in Germany, it should have english text, cause if i'm right, the 2013 film is known as "evil dead" in Germany, while the old version is known as "tanz der teufel"

wait and see...

I was thinking about putting a pre-order in but didn't realise it would sell out so quickly. I'm guessing if the print run was that small they would have stated it. It must just be a very popular item or people bought multiples to sell on and make a profit.

I think it was a very small number, because even when you placed your order it said it was limited to 1 on each account. If you ordered more then one, they had the right to cancel your whole order. Hoped that helped a little.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Sigill
I think it was a very small number, because even when you placed your order it said it was limited to 1 on each account. If you ordered more then one, they had the right to cancel your whole order. Hoped that helped a little.
I didn't know that. It's still a little strange they didn't mention the print run if it was very small. They usually tell you because they know it is more desirable with a smaller print run. Hopefully we find out what it is at some point!:)

I didn't know that. It's still a little strange they didn't mention the print run if it was very small. They usually tell you because they know it is more desirable with a smaller print run. Hopefully we find out what it is at some point!:)
Yeah hopefully they'll soon say something so we can know more. If not maybe when they send them they will have some kind of number on them.

Most editions usually say what the print run is. I hate not knowing. And if it does i cant find it. The translation to english is pretty bad. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill