Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: 14th July 2017
Purchase Link: Nameless Media , Pretz Media
Information Link: Nameless Media
Price: €139 , €149.99

9bskaupl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyll all be sold out soon. Then show up on ebay at 10 times the retail price lol
Yes, I'm sure.

Yes they are all sold out now. I was mad cause there was a mistake in pricing when i had it in my kart. So I wrote the girl you told me to @Phantasmic about the mistake. She took a day to get back to me, and by time she did they were sold out. I said I waited for you to get back to me, she said no worries sent me an invoice for one so I lucked out!!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Yes they are all sold out now. I was mad cause there was a mistake in pricing when i had it in my kart. So I wrote the girl you told me to @Phantasmic about the mistake. She took a day to get back to me, and by time she did they were sold out. I said I waited for you to get back to me, she said no worries sent me an invoice for one so I lucked out!!

What kind of mistake? I assume we're talking about the one with bust? Oh man, I know that was the wait from hell. I'm glad it worked out for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
What kind of mistake? I assume we're talking about the one with bust? Oh man, I know that was the wait from hell. I'm glad it worked out for you.

The price was a lot higher then it was supposed to be. So I never completed the order yesterday, and wrote her asking her about it. She got back to me today telling me how to do it and for me to make the purchase. By that time they were already sold out. So I wrote her back saying I was waiting on her to get back to me and now I can't. So that's when she wrote back to me and sent me an invoice saying she had one for me.

The price was a lot higher then it was supposed to be. So I never completed the order yesterday, and wrote her asking her about it. She got back to me today telling me how to do it and for me to make the purchase. By that time they were already sold out. So I wrote her back saying I was waiting on her to get back to me and now I can't. So that's when she wrote back to me and sent me an invoice saying she had one for me.
Wow how lucky was that! Nice one! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
@GI_SnakeEyes Did she tell you what you did to make it higher in price? Man, sounds like you got one by the skin of your teeth :ohno: She is a sweetheart though and very accommodating. I received a mediabook from them today and it arrived minty mint and well packaged. That made me feel good about my order :thumbs: So glad you got one.

They even included the bloody pencil with my Mediabook from the Evil Dead :thumbs:

PEN.jpg

Last edited:
@GI_SnakeEyes Did she tell you what you did to make it higher in price? Man, sounds like you got one by the skin of your teeth :ohno: She is a sweetheart though and very accommodating. I received a mediabook from them today and it arrived minty mint and well packaged. That made me feel good about my order :thumbs: So glad you got one.

Like I said I think after you contacted her they changed some things because of you, to make it more accommodating for us here in the US. Remember when we talked you said there was no US and to leave the country to Germany. I no longer had to because United States was an option now. So the price was changing from what the site showed and when I was completing the purchase. So that's what I wrote her about. Yes by the very skin of my teeth! Nice I love when places ship things well packed gives me a warm feeling inside!

Like I said I think after you contacted her they changed some things because of you, to make it more accommodating for us here in the US. Remember when we talked you said there was no US and to leave the country to Germany. I no longer had to because United States was an option now. So the price was changing from what the site showed and when I was completing the purchase. So that's what I wrote her about. Yes by the very skin of my teeth! Nice I love when places ship things well packed gives me a warm feeling inside!

Wow, that's cool. Yeah, the option for only Germany & Austria was mega confusing. I think they'll pick up more international customers now because of that change. Another thing that can be a ***** is the translation. Google Chrome translates but my son uses a different browser and that one didn't translate. And then the part where you enter in your credit card info doesn't translate at all :LOL: Kind of nerve wracking. But once you do it you know how. Now we just have to wait until July for them :banghead:

Last edited:
Wow, that's cool. Yeah, the option for only Germany & Austria was mega confusing. I think they'll pick up more international customers now because of that change. Another thing that can be a ***** is the translation. Google Chrome translates but my son uses a different browser and that one didn't translate. And then the part where you enter in your credit card info doesn't translate at all :LOL: Kind of nerve wracking. But once you do it you know how. Now we just have to wait untill July for them :banghead:

Yep July will hurt for sure with the 3 Evil Dead sets coming in, lol

So they added usa i have asked them to add australia in fact be best worldwide as they have a bigger fan base these days.
I have a few of there items to date and really dont want to miss out on future ones. I was tempted on this german evil dead one but its same apart from a vomit bag extra and mediabook.
Would it not be cheaper to just get the mediabook on its on and add this to the japan version.
Unless im missing something here but busts look same to me just one is with mediabook and other not.
I take your a huge fan of evil dead and a noticed a few have purchased both japan and german edition.
But for me japan works out a lot less to oz both old evil dead and remake from japan will sort of match and with not getting the german one i can use that money towards future editions im after.
I was sitting on the fence with the german one but same as you and others had issues being able to register or them not shipping out of eu.
I just hope the make it more international shipping as some items they have sell out real quick.

Going to ask silly question here but i take the german mediabook that comes with the bust is in german or english?
Which one comes with the bust and can it be purchased on its own?
Its only a thought but was thinking could just get german mediabook and add it display it with the japan efition.
If german and japan busts where a lot different i may have got them both but buying both german and japan edition your really buying it twice apart from one with mediabook.
Do these mediabooks sell out as well i know the bust editions do but not sure about mediabooks.
Was just a thought.

Going to ask silly question here but i take the german mediabook that comes with the bust is in german or english?
Which one comes with the bust and can it be purchased on its own?
Its only a thought but was thinking could just get german mediabook and add it display it with the japan efition.
If german and japan busts where a lot different i may have got them both but buying both german and japan edition your really buying it twice apart from one with mediabook.
Do these mediabooks sell out as well i know the bust editions do but not sure about mediabooks.
Was just a thought.
Pretty sure theyre in german. @Phantasmic am i right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
It seems pretty limited. Kind of a shame im sure a lot of people would have bought it from amazon.

It is not because of the limitation.
It is because of the law.
The remake from Evil Dead is on a "Index List"

What is that list?
You can read about it here.
http://www.bundespruefstelle.de/bpjm/Service/english.html

Regarding the spreading of indexed media online, the dissemination is legal only if technical measures prohibit minors from accessing the indexed content (AVS = age verification system or Adult-Check-System)

And this is why you have to send your ID to NamelessMedia

Amazon has decided not to sell indexed media.