Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this looks terrific. At the moment Filmarena have the best Premium Editions, and I don`t see how that can change in the near future. A little sad that it has only 750 copies.

Wow, this looks terrific. At the moment Filmarena have the best Premium Editions, and I don`t see how that can change in the near future. A little sad that it has only 750 copies.

The Majority, if not all retailers that make exclusive numbered packages with Bonus Items using the WWA Steelbook, are always in the range of 300 to 1500. this Is normal print run as to be expected for an exclusive numbered package.

Hi :)

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new here: I can't see any pre-order link on the FilmArena page. Does that mean that collectible numbers are sold out?

Hi :)

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new here: I can't see any pre-order link on the FilmArena page. Does that mean that collectible numbers are sold out?
Welcome to the forum :)

Film Arena haven't had their pre-order for this yet, what will happen is that people who registered for collectable numbers with Film Arena will have the opportunity to keep their number and pre-order first.
If not all the copies are taken by those people the pre-order will get opened up to everyone else a week after that.

As this release only has 751 copies, and 299 have already been taken by the group buy here, that only leaves 452 left - which means it's pretty unlikely that those without a collectable number from Film Arena will manage to get a copy considering the popularity of the film unfortunately.

Thank you. So I guess my best bet is to refresh compulsively the film page on august 4, hoping for the button "Preorder" to show up. Correct?
Yep, if there are any left over that's when pre-orders will start - make sure you've registered on the site beforehand. Pre-order time is 20:00 GMT+2, which appears to be the same timezone as Milan so it should be live from 8PM for you. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and famagosta
I'm wondering if FA will ever venture down the PET slipcover road?

While FA's slipcovers are becoming legendary, the steelbook for this movie is pretty much flawless, It's a shame to store it in a slipcover at all. I wonder if a PET slip would have worked on this title?

I'm wondering if FA will ever venture down the PET slipcover road?

While FA's slipcovers are becoming legendary, the steelbook for this movie is pretty much flawless, It's a shame to store it in a slipcover at all. I wonder if a PET slip would have worked on this title?

they need to do lenticulars first i reckon.