Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that the email I recieved from film arena says the fullslip has an attractive finish! Will be very interested to see the finished product!
If that attractive finish is a nude shot of the robot, I'm all in!! Whoa wait, didn't mean....... never mind!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438194435.604598.jpg

Reactions: lights
Speechless.

I'm actually clapping my hands. What a package !!! The same gorgeous steelbook / disc as zavvi but all those extra goodies including lenti !!! Thank you film arena THANK YOU

Reactions: harry
Out of curiosity what kind of trip does this make? Comes from Russia? Then to carllenc where?

No this is a Czech Release. Karel Periodically makes a 500 KM drive back and forth To Prague to pick up the group Buy Copies when they are released. and once back home he just ships them form Czech Republic

And they are directly shipped from Karel's home to yours :happy:

Last edited:
I didn't. I have no idea where it comes from that's why I was asking lol
It is written in the title of this thread, by the way... and Carl also has his location under his avatar.

And to the Czechoslovakia - Czech and Slovakia are two separate republics since 1993. So Czechoslovakia does not exist anymore for more than 20 years. :D Sorry for history/geography excursion. :angel:

Last edited:
are we back in the 80s :D

It is written in the title of this thread, by the way... and Carl also has his location under his avatar.

And to the Czechoslovakia - Czech and Slovakia are two separate republics since 1993. So Czechoslovakia does not exist anymore for more than 20 years. :D Sorry for geography excursion. :angel:

Yes indeed Czech Republic, dunno why I wrote this it was late and I was so sleepy. My bad :bag: