Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, your opinion would be of much help. I would really like to get either this or the HDzeta release. The two glorious days to order them will be respectively august 4th and 5th. I have a very low and unstable internet connection where I am now and probably I have to choose one day to find myself ready in front of a PC trying to get my copy. What do you suggest, I mean where would be my best bet to get a copy, filmarena the 4th or hdzeta the 5th?

you could try film arena on the 4rth and if you miss out, then try on the 5th for the HDzeta one ?

Yes I hope I can try both, even if it's my sense that filmarena will be somewhat easier. Don't know why, just a feeling... The movie is really a gem, I hope I'll have success!

Hey guys, your opinion would be of much help. I would really like to get either this or the HDzeta release. The two glorious days to order them will be respectively august 4th and 5th. I have a very low and unstable internet connection where I am now and probably I have to choose one day to find myself ready in front of a PC trying to get my copy. What do you suggest, I mean where would be my best bet to get a copy, filmarena the 4th or hdzeta the 5th?

If your time is worth money, I suggest you just pay a bit more and pick one up from ebay.

I really hope I can get it on the 4th. In the meanwhile I'm training my rapidity on the keyboard pressing a certain sequence of button as fast as I can. When I do a mistake I stick my fingers in the AC socket as a painful electroshocking feedback. That hurts but hey! Such is the price to catch one of those beauties.

Lol just joking! :-D

Or am I?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
I really hope I can get it on the 4th. In the meanwhile I'm training my rapidity on the keyboard pressing a certain sequence of button as fast as I can. When I do a mistake I stick my fingers in the AC socket as a painful electroshocking feedback. That hurts but hey! Such is the price to catch one of those beauties.

Lol just joking! :-D

Or am I?

@Doctor

God that full slip is so ugly! Very cheap looking effect to use for the cover, like some cheesy filter in a photo editing app. HDZeta's may be plain, but it is MUCH nicer looking than this one. Everything else looks great though, love the 3d magnet.

question about the group buys
what are the advantages?
The best reasons I can think of is that Karel does a fantastic job of securing these for us as most of these sell out very quickly when it goes live on Filmarena's website. Postage is a lot cheaper than what FA charge and you can combine up to 4 steels which saves a lot of money. And Karel does a fantastic job packing these up! Bomb proof from what I've seen, picking my first package up today from the post office as I was out on Saturday and missed it!!
Also communications from Karel & Martin is second to none!
On other group buys I suppose the advantage is that you can secure a copy from a retailer that otherwise doesn't post to your country, hence not having to pay inflated prices on eBay!

Reactions: harry
God that full slip is so ugly! Very cheap looking effect to use for the cover, like some cheesy filter in a photo editing app. HDZeta's may be plain, but it is MUCH nicer looking than this one. Everything else looks great though, love the 3d magnet.

I'm sure you will be choking on ur chicken bone when you see the in hand photos ;)
image.jpg