Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, if this didn't sell out during during the collectable number pre-order period, it'll be live to pre-order from FilmArena tomorrow at 20:00 Czech local time.
What could be a rough estimate of the copies left? One can imagine there could be some overlapping between the groupbuy and preorders for collectable numbers, so maybe there's still a considerable number of steelbooks available tomorrow...

What could be a rough estimate of the copies left? One can imagine there could be some overlapping between the groupbuy and preorders for collectable numbers, so maybe there's still a considerable number of steelbooks available tomorrow...
Honestly, no idea. Some Film Arena releases with smaller numbers have sold out during the collectable number pre-order period before.
If I remember correctly Whiplash did just that (it was a release with 501 copies in total).

In this case copies will be made available if people that had an applicable collectable number didn't decide to purchase the release.
Could be none or lots. Personally I doubt there will be many available though, considering the popularity of the film.

Last edited:
Reactions: famagosta
No notice about that regarding ex_machina on the filmarena website, so maybe this time it didn't sell out during collectable pre-order. Fingers crossed (better: toes crossed, my fingers will fly over the keyboard tomorrow at 20:00 :-D)

No notice about that regarding ex_machina on the filmarena website, so maybe this time it didn't sell out during collectable pre-order. Fingers crossed (better: toes crossed, my fingers will fly over the keyboard tomorrow at 20:00 :-D)

It is when it goes live for pre order for the classic regular sale at 20:00 Czech Time, that if ever at 20:00 when it is supposed to go live if they are sold out at that time a message will appear stating as Sold Out. So you will only find out when it is going to go live for regular pre-order if it is sold out or no, if not sold out, a button will appear to allow you to ''Pre-order''

Reactions: famagosta
It is when it goes live for pre order for the classic regular sale at 20:00 Czech Time, that if ever at 20:00 when it is supposed to go live if they are sold out at that time a message will appear stating as Sold Out. So you will only find out when it is going to go live for regular pre-order if it is sold out or no, if not sold out, a button will appear to allow you to ''Pre-order''
Okay, thanks. At this point I'll drop them an email asking if it's already sold out with collectable preorders. Maybe they are kind enough to reply

Okay, thanks. At this point I'll drop them an email asking if it's already sold out with collectable preorders. Maybe they are kind enough to reply

It is currently not sold out as some members still have the option to purchase(or decline) their own still collectible number (I have access to that section), so even if you write FA and even if they answer you, the response would be that currently it is not sold out. But you will only ever really know at 20:00 tomorrow...

Yeah since its limited to 751 copies and the group buy was 299. So it leaves 452 available but who knows how many are still collectable numbers. gd luck though.

It is currently not sold out as some members still have the option to purchase(or decline) their own still collectible number (I have access to that section), so even if you write FA and even if they answer you, the response would be that currently it is not sold out. But you will only ever really know at 20:00 tomorrow...
They replied to my email. Basically they said that at this point they don't know if it's soldout or not, and that I have to wait tonight to know if there's anything left.