Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still kinda sad that I missed this, was travelling at the time this GB went live so. Another amazing FA package. Oh well, it isn't going to be the end of the world to me at least. :)

Reactions: luke98
Can't wait till my copy arrives. The GB was closed by the time I joined but I was able to find a fellow member who is helping me secure a copy. :)

Reactions: laz305
I'm still kinda sad that I missed this, was travelling at the time this GB went live so. Another amazing FA package. Oh well, it isn't going to be the end of the world to me at least. :)

Same here, my friend - at least we're not alone :whistle:

Will be trying to get this from someone, because the pictures are truly amazing and I definitely want this! :drool:

Same here, my friend - at least we're not alone :whistle:

Will be trying to get this from someone, because the pictures are truly amazing and I definitely want this! :drool:

Ditto. I was away every time this went on sale, but really cannot afford the £90+ prices on evil bay!
Anyway, I keep reminding myself it's only a steelbook, my fault I missed the GB.