Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 3, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Steel Archive - MediaMarkt DE - Media Dealer DE
Price: €20.97 (Media Dealer) - €23.80 (Amazon - SOLD OUT) - €26.99 (MediaMarkt) - €27.95 (Steel Archive)

81pdHoNQzaL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@metal hunter

from amazon.de, they added a statement in regards to the shipping the item and from what I understood which does not make sense, is that nthey are saying that the items will be shipped in original packaging from the manufacturer and just put a label on it... which doesn't make any sense which company would send a steell not packed in any type of box or bubble mailer... a steel with just the shipping label on it ??? Plus it would arrive damaged, this statement does not make sense. Can you understand what they mean

from amazon.de

Versand in Originalverpackung:
Dieser Artikel wird separat in der Originalverpackung des Herstellers verschickt und mit Versandaufklebern versehen. Eine neutralere Verpackungsart ist nicht möglich.

@metal hunter

from amazon.de, they added a statement in regards to the shipping the item and from what I understood which does not make sense, is that nthey are saying that the items will be shipped in original packaging from the manufacturer and just put a label on it... which doesn't make any sense which company would send a steell not packed in any type of box or bubble mailer... a steel with just the shipping label on it ??? Plus it would arrive damaged, this statement does not make sense. Can you understand what they mean

from amazon.de

This comment does mean that the item will be shipped in the typical Amazon steelbook packaging, which usually includes a label on the outside of the package with the title of the steelbook. The latter may be a problem for those who want to send this as a gift surprise. Thus nothing to worry about.

And it is now no longer available for pre-order on Amazon.de - this one looks to be in high demand worldwide.

Amazon.de must work like every other Amazon... I have pre-ordered items before when they are the early releases without any release date and after Amazon all of a sudden has a message in the likes''not available for the moment'' ...usually they come back in stock... can't know for sure as it is amazon.de and we are talking about a very high demand limited edition steelbooks. But I would keep checking as it might come back in stock.

Reactions: harry