Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 3, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Steel Archive - MediaMarkt DE - Media Dealer DE
Price: €20.97 (Media Dealer) - €23.80 (Amazon - SOLD OUT) - €26.99 (MediaMarkt) - €27.95 (Steel Archive)

81pdHoNQzaL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone who ordered this from amazon.de already received a dispatch confirmation?

don't know what's going on but mine is preparing dispatch for already 3 days now ...

Oh snap, i picked up this copy from my local MediaMarkt yesterday, forgot to take pics.. :D
Will add them when i'm home from work.. :)

FB_IMG_1441359561033.jpg

I just wanted to say, I replaced my original UK release copy since it had a dent, and my German version (the one that recently appeared in stock at Amazon.de) is without a doubt filmsier. The back of my original copy doesn't flex anywhere near as much as this one. I'm done with steelbooks and going back to amarays, as 1) I'm tired of Scanavo's antics and horrible QC and 2) they're not worth the price, no matter what way you justify it.

I just wanted to say, I replaced my original UK release copy since it had a dent, and my German version (the one that recently appeared in stock at Amazon.de) is without a doubt filmsier. The back of my original copy doesn't flex anywhere near as much as this one. I'm done with steelbooks and going back to amarays, as 1) I'm tired of Scanavo's antics and horrible QC and 2) they're not worth the price, no matter what way you justify it.

Cool story bro