Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Will simply make way for other collectors in this forum to join the group buy. I say you Wil only have ONE SHOT TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY in the group buy thread. Any hesitations or double takes and you won't make the cut. So that leaves it to be around 10 seconds if this site doesn't freeze up.

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Will simply make way for other collectors in this forum to join the group buy. I say you Wil only have ONE SHOT TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY in the group buy thread. Any hesitations or double takes and you won't make the cut. So that leaves it to be around 10 seconds if this site doesn't freeze up.

It will :wow: :wow: :wow:

I hope I can get my hands on one of this. Chances are I won't succeed as my Lumia is very slow on loading pages and such. Oh, and I have to reach that 20-posts limit! I have a few days to find 13 interesting things to write down on the forum :D:D

EDIT: 12 interesting things

Film Arena's slip is way better!

Not just color, brightness, and aspect ratio. Optimum's Don't Look Now is awful. It looks like a watercolor filter was added to the picture.
Yes. You said that forever ago(!) on the Don't Look Now thread. This has nothing to do with that. I'm specifically saying that some companies author, telicine, and color correct their own discs. I'm making no "value" judgements...

So the Group Buy will be the same time we were supposed to have preordered this online.
Is this correct, So there will be a Group Buy for:
Ex Machina that will go live at 8:00 A.M U.S. Eastern Time 8/5

Correct? :hungry::hungry::hungry: (Sorry Ex Machina date now changed, where did 8/5 come from, just an arbitrary date hdzeta changed it to instead of tomorrow?)

Last edited:
So the Group Buy will be the same time we were supposed to have preordered this online but hdzeta's website payment processors don't yet work for international customers, which I found out by wasting 1/2 an hour trying to make a test payment with 2 separate credit cards

So there will be a Group Buy for:
Ex Machina that will go live at 8:00 A.M U.S. Eastern Time tomorrow 7/31
Furious 7 that will go live at 11:00 A.M U.S. Eastern Time tomorrow 7/31

Correct? :hungry::hungry::hungry:
August 5th for the Ex Machina mini GB:
Update:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
the FF7 was not changed,31th will list on web store,HDN also open the GB at same time.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Is something getting lost in translation as in non native english speakers @GB this thread host
So Ex Machina will not be going live at all on HDZeta website full stop correct or not ?
just 50 will be available here on the 5th.
So you say @Jaxxx payment system isn't available for international customers as in credit card
does that include paypal .
but Furious 7 is going live on the website tomorrow for all ?
50 ? are available here for F7 on the 31st or no limit till sold out
if the payment system wont work for one wont work for the other one will it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.