Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice thanks guys for sharing :thumbs: need this in my collection pronto!!

I hope everybody could follow Pbtour4il photo criteria, they're amazing and informative, Gif animated, screen shots , really couldn't ask for more... Thank you as always for your great photos @pbtour4il

Anyway was there anybody would be able to order this via their website? I wasn't even sure they put this online...

Last edited:
I hope everybody could follow Pbtour4il photo criteria, they're amazing and informative, Gif animated, screen shots , really couldn't ask for more... Thank you as always for your great photos @pbtour4il

Anyway was there anybody would be able to order this via their website? I wasn't even sure they put this online...
i didn't even know it went live as I believed it was also the first day for direct website ordering..

Reactions: goufcustom
Oh please yes I hope so. :yawn:
I didn't even know they went up on HDzetas site. I've got all the Silver Editions so far and I was totally bummed out when I realized I missed out.
Of course if it doesn't pan out, the effort is appreciated. :thumbs:
I don't think this was ever available outside of China. We never had any shot. (Other than eBay of course).

Reactions: ghostwhowalks
according to the recent ebay sales its very well worth 100$ ;)

10 copies in less than 1 day O_O or 4 copies in the 30 mins that ive posted the link

edit: all gone

according to the recent ebay sales its very well worth 100$ ;)

10 copies in less than 1 day O_O or 4 copies in the 30 mins that ive posted the link

edit: all gone
I'm not saying they wouldn't sell. (And those were up since last night). I'm saying they aren't, on the whole,
A $100 package. It is WWA steelbook in a kinda 'blah' honeycomb slip. The only thing that makes me want it is the lenti on the front. But $100 is insulting for that. But people who covet rarity over all else will want it.
And if wxlinkswd has a GB for us later this week- I am sure there will be some butthurt people who shelled out $100 on eBay when they didn't have to.;)

Reactions: harry
Agree with the package being average except for the lenticular.. but since im keeping it sealed, i dont really care for the rest.. + its one of the few movies released in a premium package that I actually like..

even if they get copies for a groupbuy, it will only be a few.. and since its still gonna be around 60$, ill gladly save myself from the whole unnerving procedure..

I'm not saying they wouldn't sell. (And those were up since last night). I'm saying they aren't, on the whole,
A $100 package. It is WWA steelbook in a kinda 'blah' honeycomb slip. The only thing that makes me want it is the lenti on the front. But $100 is insulting for that. But people who covet rarity over all else will want it.
And if wxlinkswd has a GB for us later this week- I am sure there will be some butthurt people who shelled out $100 on eBay when they didn't have to.;)

Yes, but a GB for about 50 copies will be rather difficult to get in to. However, I will try my luck if it is indeed happening. But I don't think it will...

Agree with the package being average except for the lenticular.. but since im keeping it sealed, i dont really care for the rest.. + its one of the few movies released in a premium package that I actually like..

even if they get copies for a groupbuy, it will only be a few.. and since its still gonna be around 60$, ill gladly save myself from the whole unnerving procedure..
I understand that mindset. I used the same rationale with Nova GBs. Costs a little more than joining the live day scrum- but I figure I'm paying the extra for NOT having a headache and hassle. I get it.:thumbs:

Reactions: hatredhorror
It IS hard to get excited about it when the FA version is on the way!:naughty::thumbs::D

Just My Thought ! Doesn't come Nearly as close to the ''film arena Collection'' one. THE FAC version is THE ONE to get !
It's not even comparable in my book. The chinese one is OK, but it can't even come a tiny bit close to the Quality Package of the FAC version no matter how you want to put it.

Only thing they have in common is both used the WWA Steel. So they are on the same level after and it all comes down to the Extras and the FullSlip.

Reactions: harry and C.C. 95
Status
Not open for further replies.