snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally appreciate a sci-fi movie that does not feel it has to contain any ridiculous half hour long city leveling bozo destructo action sequences. I was not bored for a single second with this movie but I'm not a youngster with ADD. I actually have the attention span of a normal adult.

Ah yes lets suggest those that choose not to like it must have a disability. If this is an adult giving an opinion god help the rest of us.

I thought it was a great movie....really enjoyed it and can't wait for the steelbook....I ordered from Amazon.de long back but never thought there will be this much of a delay between the UK and German release....

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I got it from ebay (yes, paid way to much) but love it! Great looking steelbook. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to view it on my PS4 (U.S.) since it is a region B disc, but it worked without having to change the region settings.

What do we think the chances are of this coming back into stock at Zavvi? Saw it last night and loved it. Gutted to have missed out on it as it looks beautiful.

What do we think the chances are of this coming back into stock at Zavvi? Saw it last night and loved it. Gutted to have missed out on it as it looks beautiful.
Very very slim chance, limited run, stunning finish and popular film. It sold out rapidly when the cancellations came back. Regardless of comments on here a fair few never come back in stock. I'd try fleebay and act fast as the price is rising quickly on this, or try the trade section on here. [emoji4]

Reactions: dandydownham
Very very slim chance, limited run, stunning finish and popular film. It sold out rapidly when the cancellations came back. Regardless of comments on here a fair few never come back in stock. I'd try fleebay and act fast as the price is rising quickly on this, or try the trade section on here. [emoji4]
Thank you. I'm thinking of going for the Film Arena version (Czech) - I assume it will be the same finish as well as design? Certainly looks to be.

Reactions: psychoscot
'My copy' was cancelled because Zavvi made a miscalculation - their email advised me that they had "OVERSOLD" this steelbook.

Anybody waiting for it to come back in stock at Zavvi please don't hold your breath.

Feel really gutted as this is the first time this has happened to me - I know it's 'just' a steelbook but it looks the business and I'd like to have it in hand and in my collection.

Ended up just now paying GBP 38.90 including p&p on the auction site which is certainly quite a difference to the 21.99 I was expecting to pay!

Incredible film.

You can really see Garland has learnt from working with Danny Boyle as his cinematography is definitely "boyle-esque" along with the ambient score (one of the best parts). What I do love is he doesn't have the penchant for Danny Boyle videogame sequences and is much more likely to root his story in reality rather than disappear into stylistic whims. Annoyingly I cancelled by Zavvi account (too many back catalogue releases), and as a result missed this, like @psychoscot said I'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet and pay the sorta cash I usually reserve for the likes of PA on eBay and hope they don't pull a "Rush" on us.

You need to stop spamming. The amount of notifications I woke up to. All nonsense from you!!
im not spamming..im trying to comment on all the threads that interested me so that i could reach out and make new friends on the boards...wasnt trying to spam...i thought as a new member it would be the best way to get involved in conversations about movies im interested in...

im not spamming..im trying to comment on all the threads that interested me so that i could reach out and make new friends on the boards...wasnt trying to spam...i thought as a new member it would be the best way to get involved in conversations about movies im interested in...
All you typed was 'I need to get this' in every thread?!

I know you probably want to join a group buy, but that's not really the way to go about it. How is that 'reaching out'? :confused:

If the mods see your posts as spam, they'll be deleted and you'll be back to square one.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I was grouchy earlier when I woke up to all your 'need' comments in the threads!!! I'm better now!!! :p :thumbs::LOL::rofl:

Last edited:
All you typed was 'I need to get this' in every thread?! How is that 'reaching out'? :confused:
Trying to get involved with the other people in the thread...and thats not all i wrote on most of them...sorry for trying to get involved...i was told about this site and was told to just start commenting on posts that interest me and i would start making friends but i guess thats not the way it works...was just trying to be friendly...sorry for offending you...also for the record i didnt know people get notifications for all my posts so in sorry

Trying to get involved with the other people in the thread...and thats not all i wrote on most of them...sorry for trying to get involved...i was told about this site and was told to just start commenting on posts that interest me and i would start making friends but i guess thats not the way it works...was just trying to be friendly...sorry for offending you...also for the record i didnt know people get notifications for all my posts so in sorry
No worries bro. When you comment in a thread, you are subscribing to that thread. So anyone who's posted in that particular thread will see all other related comments. That's all :thumbs:

There's a great community here and most are very friendly and welcoming (myself included!!! :p)

Reactions: Jared