snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody else still waiting for this to arrive? Had mine shipped on the 29th of May at the same time as Wall-e and neither of them have arrived. However, all three Disney steels that were shipped 2 weeks later have (Sword in the Stone, Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear). Getting quite concerned...

After 30 days any package that hasn't arrived at its destination is declared LOST. I'd wait until Monday and then contact Zavvi...Good luck with that. :thumbs:

Reactions: phate11
Luckily my Ex Machina arrived although very late in comparison to other items dispatched on the same date.

I've had 2 lost parcels over the last 2 years. But considering I blind order so many steelbooks, we are talking over 1.5k spent with Zavvi in steelbooks alone you would think they shouldn't bat an eyelid and provide a replacement or refund. Well guess what, they made me jump through loopholes. I had to fill in some form by hand, scan it in, email it. They then said it would be forwarded on to their courier for further investigation and then issued the refund.

It's almost like they treat you like a thief. Either that or protocol and everyone has to do it.

Luckily my Ex Machina arrived although very late in comparison to other items dispatched on the same date.

I've had 2 lost parcels over the last 2 years. But considering I blind order so many steelbooks, we are talking over 1.5k spent with Zavvi in steelbooks alone you would think they shouldn't bat an eyelid and provide a replacement or refund. Well guess what, they made me jump through loopholes. I had to fill in some form by hand, scan it in, email it. They then said it would be forwarded on to their courier for further investigation and then issued the refund.

It's almost like they treat you like a thief. Either that or protocol and everyone has to do it.
Sorry for ur troubles bud
Strange that because one didn't turn up for me so after 4 weeks I contacted them last Monday and they got back to me Tuesday to say they have prossessed a claim for refund , the refund was in my bank on Friday
Have they made u do this before?

It's protocol. For their own records.

Reactions: paulboland

Its standard operation that Zavvi use as soon as you send the form back you get back in a few days a email saying they have given you a Refund or Replacement if item still in stock
A few other companies use this system but Zavvi use most of the time its just for insurance claims for lost items in the post and also can be used if fraud has been done by customer or postal service/courier
All of the times I had to fill in the form and send it back they provided me with a replacement or refund as in ALWAYS

Its not anything unusual I even had Amazon UK once as me to fill in a non receipt of goods form but most of the time Amazon don't ask but can do if required as can any company

If a company is claiming a lot with an insurance company for lost items in the post this can happen a Insurance company can ask to see a signed Non Receipt of Goods Form as can the Postal Service/Courier company

Note
Remember if after you ask Zavvi for a replacement or refund due to lost item in the post and after you get a replacement or refund your original order that was lost arrives you are legally obliged to either send back the item or give back your refund

Last edited:
Reactions: JCC
Many different country now carry this steelbook which is WWA, I suggest for those who missed out to look which country would be best for you to order a copy from.
Amazing Steel so stunning and Really nice movie as well.

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THIS Ex_Machina Steelbook,

Amazon.fr and Bluedvd.pl are selling the same WWA Steel still available for purchase

~ This title will be released on 06 October, 2015

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B010VUFK4O/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

~ This title will be released on 30 July, 2015;
http://bluedvd.pl/en/ex-machina-steelbook-blu-ray.html

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN and Hella
FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THIS Ex_Machina Steelbook,

~ This title will be released on 30 July, 2015;
http://bluedvd.pl/en/ex-machina-steelbook-blu-ray.html
Thanks for that. Reviews in the retailer thread are very positive, they accept Paypal, and if you sign up for their newsletter (refresh/click around until you get the popup), you get a 5% discount coupon code to top it all off.

Paypal total, shipped to the US, including the 5% code: 130.40 zł = $35.68

Solid.

Thanks for that. Reviews in the retailer thread are very positive, they accept Paypal, and if you sign up for their newsletter (refresh/click around until you get the popup), you get a 5% discount coupon code to top it all off.

Paypal total, shipped to the US, including the 5% code: 130.40 zł = $35.68

Solid.

WoW I'm impressed that you thought of going to look at reviews in the retailer thread, it is not something I ever visit or would have thought of doing,
but I should use it when ordering from a new place...thanks for the tip :thumbs:

Happy I was Able to help :happy: it's a steel not to miss, it's stunning and you are getting a great deal on it ! but it is worth every penny.

and it is gonna be released in like 3 weeks !!! :p

Meanwhile...Over at My house (just waiting patiently for the U.S. slip to be released, then my mondo steelbooks to arrive).

I'll wait till the SB market is good and flooded with this steel before I snag it for a low price ;)

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Meanwhile...Over at My house (just waiting patiently for the U.S. slip to be released, then my mondo steelbooks to arrive).

I'll wait till the SB market is good and flooded with this steel before I snag it for a low price ;)

I have a huge feeling this steelbook is WWA for rest of the World excluding Can/US... Reason why Mondo have come up with the steel for those 2 country.
If you want a copy of this WWA Steel @NoDingsNoScratches which you should not pass upon I suggest you to read post #1236 and #1232 ..if not you are taken a really big gamble and for the price it is selling by looking at those 2 post (#1236 gives all explanation of price and purchase with this retailer)

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches