Invada Ex Machina - OST (Limited Edition Clear & Blue Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Invada (sold out)
Released: June
Price: £22.99

EX MACHINA original soundtrack by Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow
  • Invada Store Exclusive
  • The 'A.I. Frosted Clear & Blue Splatter Version'
  • Strictly Ltd 500 copies
  • Double LP Housed In A Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve
  • Bonus material not included on the digital version
  • Download Card
  • Artwork Taken From The Motion Picture & Assembled By Marc Bessant (DROKK / Portishead etc)
Splatter-Mockup-1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Could you help me out with one :oops: ? Would love to get this clear waterfall variant :sorry:
If they're sold online, then I can definitely help you out mate. :)

Unfortunately, I don't live close enough to an actual HMV store though, so if they aren't available online, then I'll also have to miss out. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
If they're sold online, then I can definitely help you out mate. :)

Unfortunately, I don't live close enough to an actual HMV store though, so if they aren't available online, then I'll also have to miss out. :(

I've asked them now if it's in-store only or also online. If it's in-store only we will both need some UK ninja assist :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This was fast @Noodles :hurting:

Answer:
"Just in store as a special! :)"
Ha that WAS fast! :D

Damn it... just our luck. I honestly wouldn't be too bothered if I missed out anyway, but I'll try my best to plan a trip to my closest HMV store on/around that date. I can't promise anything unfortunately though mate, so I'd still suggest finding someone else who could possibly help you out.

@Naughtius Maximus @cooey Any chance either of you fine fellas could nip in to HMV for @dan8885 on the 19th?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Ha that WAS fast! :D

Damn it... just our luck. I honestly wouldn't be too bothered if I missed out anyway, but I'll try my best to plan a trip to my closest HMV store on/around that date. I can't promise anything unfortunately though mate, so I'd still suggest finding someone else who could possibly help you out.

@Naughtius Maximus @cooey Any chance either of you fine fellas could nip in to HMV for @dan8885 on the 19th?

Thanks for the assist :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Flloydo @dan8885 Looks like we may struggle helping people get copies of this...

How many can I buy?

A maximum of 1 unit per title per customer can be purchased. As an example, customers are able to buy one copy of each of the exclusive albums, but wouldn't be able to buy multiple copies of the same exclusive.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Just noticed that the Frosted Vinyl is available online at HMV (£24.99). @Noodles
Appreciate the tag June. :thumbs:

I remember they actually put up some remaining stock online from Vinyl Week 2016 and I was lucky enough to get two copies (one for myself and one for Dan). So either they never actually sold out or there's been a reprint... the latter wouldn't surprise me to be honest, since most "limited" vinyl seems to get reprinted sooner or later nowadays. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis