GER
Release date: June 8, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €21.99
Notes: Limited to 1500 pieces

79e9beaf176f.jpg

Specs:
Regional Code:
free (according to Cover: B, according to AnyDVD: not locked)
Picture: 1.85:1 1080p
Audio:
  • German (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1)
  • German (DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Stereo)
  • English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1)
  • English (DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Stereo)
  • Turkish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Subtitles:
English, German
Bonus Materials:
  • 3 Audio Commentaries
  • Making-Of-Dokumentary
  • Promo Featurette
  • Special Effects Featurette
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Interviews with Jude Law, Jennifer Jason Leigh , Willem Dafoe, Jim Isaac (Special Effects) and David Cronenberg (Director)
  • US & German Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Should anyone have the chance it would be great to see pictures of the actual item. I was about to order off Amazon but noticed the UK 101 fullslip edition has been released coinciding with the Turbine! A review I read suggests 101's is a different transfer with different features.which is putting me on the fence.. personally I really like the artwork for the Turbine edition but might hold out for live pictures of both editions before the final decision...

Nope, 101 has the same transfer as Turbine (they actually got it from them).
However, 101 has thrown out two of the original commentaries (one by Peter Suschitzky, Director of Photography, and one by Jim Isaac, Visual Effects). Instead, they recorded some new retrospective ones.

Reactions: mikeab07
Thanks for the pics @astycorax! Looks like a nice release, it’s a shame about the text on the back being In German but it is a German release so we can’t really moan! Lol.

I suppose the bluish tint on the first two pictures is from the camera? As the third doesn't seem to have it.

I'll have mine in hand next week. :)