Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #9) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 22, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: carllenc

exodus.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have yet to see the movie, but those horses and flags on the beach remind me of Scott's Robin Hood and that's not a good thing.

I like the look of this. Is this the same artwork used worldwide?

The artwork is identical to all other Steelbook releases announced to date, apart from the French one. Image shown below.

711AfkYrt5L._SL1331_.jpg

It's possible that the French release may eventually turn out to be a FuturePak, as was the case with Fox's recent French release of "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", and that may be the reason for their artwork being different.

Alternatively, it might simply signify a return to the elan previously displayed by Fox France in their choice of unique, world exclusive artwork for their French Steelbook releases. I certainly hope that to be the case.

Last edited:
Will this include a slip cover?

i hope so, the title on the film arena website translates to this:

EXODUS : Gods and Kings 3D + 2D ™ Limited Edition Steelbook + GIFT film on SteelBook ™ ( Blu - ray 3D + 2 Blu -ray )

Wonder what the "GIFT" is

i hope so, the title on the film arena website translates to this:

EXODUS : Gods and Kings 3D + 2D ™ Limited Edition Steelbook + GIFT film on SteelBook ™ ( Blu - ray 3D + 2 Blu -ray )

Wonder what the "GIFT" is
Doesn't it say that on most of the listing?

Are you comparing this to their exclusive line like the Equalizer,Interview with the Vampire,etc. that are numbered with the special slipcover and art cards? It's not.It's just a regular release.It is self explanatory on their website.Not a special release.I wish it was but it isn't...

Reactions: goufcustom