Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #9) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 22, 2015
Price: 899 Kč (33,55 €)
Purchase link: Film Arena
Group buy: carllenc

exodus.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
how many bloody posts we going to get with everyone keeping posting the same photos from there living room give it a bloody rest will you all.
we have now seen this multiple times its starting to get boring :vomit::vomit::vomit::punch:
once you seen one set of photos its been seen and there is no kudos for posting same again :banghead::banghead::banghead:

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

how many bloody posts we going to get with everyone keeping posting the same photos from there living room give it a bloody rest will you all.
we have now seen this multiple times its starting to get boring :vomit::vomit::vomit::punch:
once you seen one set of photos its been seen and there is no kudos for posting same again :banghead::banghead::banghead:

many thanks
oh shout it! n let us be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

many thanks
C'mon, let people share their joy. :)

many thanks
Everyone is welcome to share their photos. If people want to add there own pics that is fine, as long as they are in spoilers. People just want to show off their new Steelbook!:)

I got my first wave of 2015 steels recently and after living with them for a couple weeks I think this one is my favorite so far. Beautiful slip and steel. The lenti is nice but the steel is so well done I ended up taking it off. And the film itself is an awesome visual spectacle that, like most of Ridley's recent work, was underrated when released in theaters. Only thing missing from this package is a Kingdom of Heaven style director's cut.

I know the Asian companies get most of the hype, but 2015 is shaping up to be the year of the a filmArena Collection.

I have that. It won't pick up correctly

from what I have gathered/observed is that you are not able to enter any of the film arena collection using their bar code. If so, this would not surprised me this is a very small new line from a specific retailer, you can't find this anywhere, and their bar code follow their numbered releases...so unless they provide their bar code to whatever data base you are using, you won't find them in there.

Wow. Another surprise this morning. Getting invoices for this and get on up from filmarena. Put my name down on the waiting list ages ago. Patience prevails people. Getting these for cost makes me smile!

How is this possible? There were only so many made and it's been out for a year or more. They either 1) made more or 2) "found" more copies. Both options don't make sense. Not that I don't believe you, just not sure how it's possible.

Received today. Are the extras in th slip? I was under the impression a booklet or collector cards came seperatley? I could be wrong tho. It's just I have seen pics of a packet that looks seperatley to the slip Anyone confirm?