Nov 29, 2012
Release date: May 27th, 2015
Price: €35.10
Purchase link: Amazon FR

exodus.jpg

ARTWORK TBA:
81FQWORyAnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Fox France, it will surely be a Futurepak !!!

It might very well be a steelbook : yes, Fox's latest release Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was a futurepak (a nice one, though) but X-Men - Days of Future Past was released in steelbook (except the Auchan exclusive which was a futurepak). Though here it states "Pack métal" on Exodus' page and that was the same wording used for Apes' futurepak, it's way too early to draw conclusions :).

Heard this one was a turd.

Well if only good films were released in steelbooks, the steelbook market wouldn't be nearly as big as it is :D.

Last edited:
I reckon this film is primed for an ENTERTAINMENT STORE steel here in UK.;)

Why? This is a Fox title. The recent blockbusters from Fox in the UK have been HMV exclusives ("X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"). Those released by the Entertainment Store have been from either Paramount ("Transformers: Age of Extinction" and "Hercules") or Warner ("300: Rise of an Empire").

Why? This is a Fox title. The recent blockbusters from Fox in the UK have been HMV exclusives ("X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"). Those released by the Entertainment Store have been from either Paramount ("Transformers: Age of Extinction" and "Hercules") or Warner ("300: Rise of an Empire").[/QUOT]

I didn't realize that, shame as they would have done a good job IMO, thanks for the info.:)

Reactions: augustus
i will get this in steelbook, i know some other counties will do it as well, hope thats not the art, i dont like that....lol as for the movie i thought it was good but rushed maybe coz the time for theaters....i really hope there is a extended cut for this film just as Kingdom of heaven as i remember i did not enjoy the film in its regular version, but once you watch the extended it just awesome...

^^^ Extended edition is 4.5 hours long :cat:

...i really hope Sir Ridley changes his mind. I personally love extra long movies :artist: :cool:

If you watch The Ten Commandments that's a nice long epic film. So I damn sure hope Exodus is too ... I haven't seen it in the Theatres and if I don't get round to it i'm just going to blind buy a steelbook for the collection.

I agree with @blusteel980. It was ok. I love Aaron Paul, but he might as well have not been in this movie at all. All they had him do was stare at Moses like he's missing a few marbles.

Story was decent.. Really long. The way God is portrayed is weird.