Expendables - Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
German Media Markt will recieve a Steelbook for Expendabels extended cut. Release is 24.Feb 2012

derexpendales1.jpg

derexpendales2.jpg

derexpendales3.jpg

derexpendales4.jpg

derexpendales5.jpg

Attachments

• Expendables.jpg
    Expendables.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:

I was glad that the Logo is removable and that it is embossed/debossed... for that price we could not get much more i guess ;-)
The back artwork (Sly's Back) actually looks a little more detailed than on the UK front cover i would say!

Removable FSK logo sticker? I will take that over inside art all day.

Another small favor - can you grab a shot of the spine please? I want to see if they put any art on it like a skull? :)

I agree.

I don't own this movie, but I'm glad to add an embossed steelbook to the collection.

For the price, I'm not going to complain about the inside artwork. It would have been nice to have inside artwork for more money, but it's okay since it's pretty cheap price.

Love the silver banner and black...

Too bad about the inside art. At least it comes with a backcover. Fully embossed and an Extended cut of the movie.

Still a nice edition.

Removable FSK logo sticker? I will take that over inside art all day.

Me too!!!

Another small favor - can you grab a shot of the spine please? I want to see if they put any art on it like a skull? :)

No art or Skull but here you go...

And Warrior should be there by Thursday!

Attachments

• P1070164.jpg
    P1070164.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 50
  • P1070165.jpg
    P1070165.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 52
Lol, how I missed all those pic's I'll never know.

If only there was some inside art, but this is still awesome. I'm so glad I got in on the group buy. So, so awesome :)

Another quality MM exclusive

That is very nice indeed. Love the embossed design. Shame about no inside art work but the embossing more than makes up for that. And the price is great!

@ Chip, was thinking exactly the same thing, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gotta admit, this is looking more sexy than I thought....the inside blends in very well with the sliver banner in the front logo....