[EXPIRED] 10% off Zavvi-Ninja Week'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
member-savings-jpg.137125

Welcome to NINJA WEEK, our annual event where we celebrate movie and entertainment collectibles around the work. Over 400 prizes and 4 grand prizes will be given away this week by our Staff, Section Supervisors retailers and members.

During Ninja Week, members enjoy specially negotiated savings. Save 10% off at http://www.zavvi.com when you click banner and use code on banner. 2 Days only 2/23-2/25.

zavvi-promo (1) (1).jpg

Attachments

• zavvilogo.jpg
    zavvilogo.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10,420
Last edited:
Could it be that the code doesn't work for pre-orders? :(
Just tried to pre-order Elektra right there, but the code won't be accepted.. :/

So what exactly does it work on? It doesn't work on Lost World either.

I know we're not entitled to anything, but you'd think they'd make it site wide if they're going to give us an offer? Especially considering the money they make from this site. Typical Zavvi.

So what exactly does it work on? It doesn't work on Lost World either.

I know we're not entitled to anything, but you'd think they'd make it site wide if they're going to give us an offer? Especially considering the money they make from this site. Typical Zavvi.
Just used it on Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life :thumbs:. None of the other codes work on that item for some reason

It works on all Steelbook purchases including pre-orders.
Didn't work on Elektra for me when I tried to reorder. Just like other codes, I am sure there are some restrictions. Hope you all catch some bargains, guys! Thanks fo taking part in NINJA WEEK 2015!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Was really hoping it'd work on the Better Call Saul bobblehead that I've had my eye on for ages, but I did manage to reorder both Fast & Furious 5 and 6 using the code. :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Sorry to mislead on this one guys, all the pre-orders I did except Jurassic Park 2 worked. Maybe they have limited it to Steelbooks over £15 only, anything under doesn't get the 10%. Either way thank you HDN! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.