Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: fnac.com
Price: EUR 19.71

1507-1 (24).jpg

Last edited:
Excellent. Artwork I wanted and correct spine. Will match the others (except 2001 and strangelove)
Was hoping these would be Amazon though. Never ordered from fnac before or hopefully the uk get it

Last edited:
Just tried to order it from the website, seems the UK is one of the few countries they DON'T ship to. Sigh, why is this hobby so darned painful at times

Just tried to order it from the website, seems the UK is one of the few countries they DON'T ship to. Sigh, why is this hobby so darned painful at times

I have a feeling this will have other announcements in other places.
I hope anyway

Reactions: Flash
Not bad fits well with this movie, just needs some Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman on it now, hope Amazon or Zavvi also get this.

I'll more than likely pick these up to go with the other Kubrick steels... I expect Zavvi to get them at some point.

Reactions: Flloydo
Like this art. Goes nicely with the Zavvi Kubrick's. I wonder if they'll get this too.

It's nice concept design! Finally, I don't need regular keep case version.
I hope Zavvi or Amazon should releases it. Because, I can't purchase it from Fnac. :(

Great film with a decent artwork. But I would really like Nicole on the front artwork for me to make a purchase.

I expect these to be announced in the new year for the UK
That's just a guess but I would be surprised if these don't get a UK release

They will match the previous releases Shining/Full Metal Jacket/Clockwork Orange
2001 was different and I actually liked that is was different style artwork it's a nice looking steelbook

So I will be getting Eyes Wide Shut/Lolita/Barry Lyndon if they get a UK release

Artwork looks very nice. I hope its have a mat finish and a embossed title, border and symbol, so it would match to the existing Zavvi Steelbooks.

Last edited:

They will match the previous releases Shining/Full Metal Jacket/Clockwork Orange
2001 was different and I actually liked that is was different style artwork it's a nice looking steelbook

So I will be getting Eyes Wide Shut/Lolita/Barry Lyndon if they get a UK release

I hope they announce them in UK or at least amazon for a decent price.
I'll be ordering the exact same three as you, @paulboland.

Reactions: paulboland

And strangelove pop art