BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: March 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €11.46

710hV2WuGeL._SX522_.jpg

DSC04356 (Medium).JPG DSC04354 (Medium).JPG DSC04336 (Medium).JPG DSC04337 (Medium).JPG DSC04339 (Medium).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the great photo's @BluSteel2012 :thumbs:, I'm looking to add this, Lolita and Barry Lyndon to my collection to go with the other 3, but not sure which retailer to go with, don't want to receive 3 steel's in a jiffy bag...
I received this with 2 other steelbooks in the standard Amazon fold over card/box thingy but two of the steelbooks were in a bubblewrap bag.

It will most likely come back,

Been that price for ages now and was in stock up until the other day

I still need to get it too
I've never seen this movie, but with all the weird stuff coming out from the election, I feel like this would be an interesting movie to own.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Got all the Kubrick steels at last (from amazon.fr and .it). However, there is something that bothers me:

- Why do some titles have capital letters in the titles, whereas others have only lowcase letters?
- Why the heck didn't they release a fitting "2001" steelbook? The red/white one does not really fit in. The Japanese/Canadian one fits with the design, but the cost is prohibitive.

Got all the Kubrick steels at last (from amazon.fr and .it). However, there is something that bothers me:

- Why do some titles have capital letters in the titles, whereas others have only lowcase letters?
- Why the heck didn't they release a fitting "2001" steelbook? The red/white one does not really fit in. The Japanese/Canadian one fits with the design, but the cost is prohibitive.

Don't know about the upper/lower case titles. Maybe someone thought it would be funny :)

The matching 2001: ASO steelbook from Canada was around 20 bucks in 2011. The Japanese one was around 25 bucks.
They did the 2001 first, then the rest followed with same concept art. You should've bought it back in 2011. They probably didn't release it because it's already been released 5 years before.

You should've bought it back in 2011. They probably didn't release it because it's already been released 5 years before.
They did release a new European steelbook for 2001, but not in the style of the previous Canadian/Japanese steelbook. That was really a stupid decision.