Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,201
Last edited:
So annoyed... Dogmeat seems to have gone completely missing, and a quick Google search shows that a lot of others are having the same problem. I've spent hours looking for him today (checked all settelements and doghouses), but there's no sign of him anywhere! He has some of my most valuable weapons on him too. :(

EDIT - Can't believe it... just 15 minutes after posting that I finally found him! I removed all dog houses from the Sanctuary and placed a new one near the main house, then I fast travelled out and back again and he was there sat in the doghouse. Phew!

Yeah, i was going crazy looking for him as well. I removed the 2 doghouses that were there, and put one next to my main settlement, still can't find him, even after waiting 24 hours.

Yeah, i was going crazy looking for him as well. I removed the 2 doghouses that were there, and put one next to my main settlement, still can't find him, even after waiting 24 hours.
I checked all the doghouses multiple times and he was never there, so god knows where he was hiding! I think what originally caused the issue for me (and a few others out there by the looks of it) was...
That final Kellogg mission where Dogmeat follows the trail to Fort Hagen and then you leave him outside, which was the last place I saw him before he vanished. Someone suggested to go back there and check, as he was apparently stuck outside the door of the building for them (this wasn't the case for me).
It wasn't until after I tried that "solution" that I decided to remove all the doghouses which eventually brought Dogmeat back, so maybe my trip to Fort Hagen did help in some way *shrug*.

Currently at level 27, with a little over 40 hours into the game.
Very jealous! Between work, having kids and being married I've maybe got 15hrs in and only level 13. This is not how I was expecting my week to go! :grumpy: On the bright side it is a bloody brilliantly game!!!

Very jealous! Between work, having kids and being married I've maybe got 15hrs in and only level 13. This is not how I was expecting my week to go! :grumpy: On the bright side it is a bloody brilliantly game!!!

Yep, i've been single for about the past 10 years, no kids either, so i can be somewhat of a kid myself. I was working 6 days a week since early March, but this past weekend was my first 2 day weekend, so i got a good amount of time in this past weekend. I try to sit down and only play for an hour after work, but i get so sucked in, that turns into atleast 3 hours.

Yep, i've been single for about the past 10 years, no kids either, so i can be somewhat of a kid myself. I was working 6 days a week since early March, but this past weekend was my first 2 day weekend, so i got a good amount of time in this past weekend. I try to sit down and only play for an hour after work, but i get so sucked in, that turns into atleast 3 hours.
I know what you mean! I was working weekend on 15hr days. Got home and sat down for a quick game. Looked up st the clock and realised I had to be at work in 2 hours! It's a life vacuum! Just sucks up any you may have! I'm off today so I may have a little dabble...

I'm currently level 25. I'm not sure how much time I've put in to it, but I imagine it's a lot lol. I've mostly just been exploring and improving/expanding my settlement though, so probably haven't progressed as much as I could have if I'd concentrated more on actually doing missions.

I just can't get into settlement building but loving the weapon/armour modding! Been wiped out by my fair share super mutants after wandering a bit too far...

Good to hear! I'm barely 25hrs in and hardly touched the main story either. Just getting the time to play! I agree though, amazing game!

about 10 ten hours which has mostly been spent dying at the asembly plant, I´m saving on cores for my power armour, also it´s bloody hard to play on xbox not used to that

Yeah, i wouldn't know how to play on Xbox, at this point. I've had all 4 Playstation consoles, and only the original Xbox. I only played a few games on the Xbox, before i sold it. Never had a 360.

wooho I´m past the bloody asembly plant, just waiting for my pc version then I most likely never play it on xbox agai, it was mostly for the german steelbook that I got it on xbox

just spent an hour and a half building in my Sanctuary Hills settlement. Was able to craft a wall about half around the city, will try to finish tomorrow. Turrets everywhere. And my workshop house is looking super sweet. I'm going to try and take some screens of it. Out front I have a basketball court with basketball, pool table with balls, cues & rack in the garage. In my kitchen I have a table full of Pre-War Money and drugs. Love the Magazine Rack. You need to craft one if you haven't already. I think I'm also going to try and build a multi-story building next. I've seen some pretty sweet looking ones people have made.

Just something funny I've seen, I was scaving around Boston Common when I found the Boylston Club. I don't want to give anything away but it's hilarious if you have Piper with you, she sits down at the bar and has a drink. You'll know why it's funny when you get there.

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi